KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Order vs Sinister Six

Black Order vs Sinister Six
Started by: Supermutant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermutant

Black Order vs Sinister Six

(please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)

Fight in the Savage Land.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 02:23 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Bruh

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 03:17 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Kraven or Vulture obviously solo.

(please log in to view the image)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 03:25 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Mysterio makes them all fight themselves..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 03:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mysterio makes them all fight themselves..
On a serious note I actually thought about that, I don't know how compentent Super Giants TP is though and overall who the hell that white haired ***** on the right is.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 03:33 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Black Swan.

She's super strong and can shoot energy from her eyes....some TP....that's it I think.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 03:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

didnt one of the black swan beat gladiator?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 04:01 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

can't see that trick working on maw for whatever reason...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 06:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This is good. The SS -can- win, i think, but the odds are against them.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:51 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by leonidas
can't see that trick working on maw for whatever reason...

He was just.....really persuasive, right? Problem with the thread (it's really cool, btw) is just that....for some of the Order, we don't have any feats.

I mean, what is Ebony Maw's power again?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 08:59 PM
riv6672

^^^if her power matches her name, she’s likely very popular...huh

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 09:32 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Ebony Maw was a dude.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 09:34 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i think he was shown being persuasive, but for some reason i think his power was psychic. maybe not, just had that impression. no reason per se to say mysterio couldn't play with him, just didn't feel like the type of character something like that would work on.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 10:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He tricked Thane into believing he was his imagination and got Dr Strange to release Shuma Gorath, so his powers go a little deeper than persuasion. Definitely some sort of mind altering aspect.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 10:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Just re-read some of their appearances.

Supergiant was pretty cool.

https://imgur.com/a/NtD0lty

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 10:48 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

You should have included Corvus impaling Wolverine imo

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 10:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by krisblaze
Bruh

You must think Electro solos. confused Sinister Six has the weakest in Vulture but also the most powerful... perfect balance.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 02:15 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^if her power matches her name, she’s likely very popular...huh
Ebony Maw was a dude.

Even better big grin

As to the thread, Black Order win.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 03:05 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ebony Maw was a dude.

Name makes me think Hot African Female Exploitation Movie Character from the 1970's

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 06:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ebony Maw was a dude.

SO popular... laughing

Old Post Jun 9th, 2018 10:28 AM