KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash vs Graviton

Flash vs Graviton
Started by: Baziemarc123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash vs Graviton

post crisis vs peak grav

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:16 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Is Flash allowed to time travel?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:28 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Is he allowed to speed steal?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

how would speed steal beat someone that controls the Density of the Gravity?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:35 PM
Flyattractor

Flash could just slip in and out of the Speed Force and attack Gravy that way. Or use the Gravity to enhance his Mass Punch.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh yeah, is he allowed to drag Graviton into the speed force?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:37 PM
Faceless808
Lurking since 2009

I don't think he likes you, DS. LOL!

Inspired by AlbertoJohnAvil with special thanks to Damborgson

Old Post Jun 19th, 2018 06:54 PM
Faceless808 is currently offline Click here to Send Faceless808 a Private Message Find more posts by Faceless808 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

what would happen if graviton increase Mass and gravity of flash so much he wouldn't be able to jump out stand

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 11:12 AM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baziemarc123

If you think that, then why create the thread in the first place? Since you are so sure Graviton would win?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:06 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is Flash allowed to time travel?

confused

Can Flash seriously do that in ordinary canon comics?

He really IS just about the most unbeatable DC character if he can do THAT at will ...

Originally posted by Faceless808
I don't think he likes you, DS. LOL!

D once paid me the compliment of being the author he'd most like to see for Wonder Woman:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Not gonna lie, if DC ever accepted a serious writing submission from him involving Flash, I'd go through quite a bit of effort to get ahold of that story ...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:13 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

what would happen if graviton increase Mass and gravity of flash so much he wouldn't be able to jump out stand

I dont see that happening becaise the fact flash can prodice an IMP by definition means he can move infinite mass. Of tje foir fundermemtal Universal forces gravity is the weakest. Flash uses speead to vibrate his molecules and break the stromgest (strong nuclear force). He can also achieve to a much higher degree under his own power things gravity needs to be vastly intense to achieve. Things like bending time and space.

There are ways Graviton could use his powers creatively to F Flash up but his standard methods arent giving him a majority vs Flash IMHO. I'm open to arguments to the contrary though.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:15 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

That can definitely happen, and a way for Graviton to win.

The only problem is the Flash’s reaction speed. For example, the speed show when he evacuated 500,000 people from a city in 0.00001 of a second to a point 35 miles away while a nuclear bomb was exploding. Graviton simply wouldn’t have the time to react.

Now, I don’t know whether you are serious or this is another troll attempt, but if serious you should know the Flash is one of the more difficult characters to debate for/against. He is too powerful for many characters, and too weak for the ones that would easily destroy him (eg Franklin Richards with his yoctosecond reaction ability and reality warping powers). Which is why I wouldn’t use the Flash - too strong for most, and too weak for others.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:16 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by spetznaz
If you think that, then why create the thread in the first place? Since you are so sure Graviton would win?

confused

Exactly how many times have you seen Flash USE that technique?

I have difficulty recollecting even HEARING that term in relation to Flash until DS brought it up in some Wonder Woman thread months ago.

When did this suddenly become a regular Flash go-to strategy?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:19 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

That Tokyo feat is an error, the writer even confirmed he miscalculated and intended it for it to be near light speed l. Where’s the scan of flash resisting 1000 times gravity

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:19 PM
DarkSaint85

They're all gone, so will edit my iamges when I'm home from work.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:28 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

Can Flash seriously do that in ordinary canon comics?

He really IS just about the most unbeatable DC character if he can do THAT at will ...

On my phone, so let's see how well this works..

Casually mid sentence popping through the time stream (no amps oR anything):
(please log in to view the image)
https://s5.postimg.cc/3kniwo2mv/image.jpg

Casually making time clones (so Graviton will have multiple Flashes to deliver with):
https://s5.postimg.cc/c2ns9iudz/image.jpg
https://s5.postimg.cc/mqrj8d4d3/image.jpg

And yes, he beats himself in a race.

Here, he races Death through space and time. Casually, without breaking a sweat. Context: he had just regained his powers after losing them:
https://s5.postimg.cc/eo2joiyjb/image.jpg

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:40 PM
riv6672

^^^looking at your initial posts, i’m about 98% certain Graviton wins this.

Re: Spetznaz and Flash’s reaction time, these matches supposedly start “powers on”, whatever the **** -that- means is usually interpreted as, “only when it benefits my character”, so, what constitutes powers on for Graviton? Peak Graviton (the guy who had every hero on earth in his grip) at that?

Flash might well be pinned fom the go.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:42 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

1. First of all it wasn’t in Japan. It was in North Korea, so I’m not sure where your Tokyo reference is coming from.

2. Second of all, your statement about the writer. Prove it, since you like telling others to ‘prove’ with scans. Post a link where the writer says that.

3. Even if the writer did say it (which I don’t believe), the rules on KMC clearly state the following:
‘An obscure interview given by someone involved in a story arc is not proof to refute feats. Neither is a random post by a supposed writer on a message board, blogs, tweets, etc. There have been too many of these so called interviews which go against what's shown on panel. Especially when there is no dialogue to refute what's happening on panel. Most writers are clear with the intentions of the plot and story arc.‘

4. Going on what is SHOWN ON PANEL, the Flash does evacuate the city in that time frame. That is a fact - well, as much as a nerdy comic book drawing can be considered fact. It is on panel. Whatever (alleged) ‘writers’ say is neither here nor there.

5. Also, I know you haven’t read the comic. I not only have read it, but I own it (it’s a good story, and explores what Martian Manhunter could be if he stopped jobbing). The ‘writer’ statement you said - where you claim be confirmed - is a lie. Why? Because I know where that came from. It’s frkm the freaking book itself, where the writer states that Flash was moving people at a hair’s breadth under the speed of light. There was no writer claiming he ‘misaculated’ - it is bloody stated in the damn book.

However, what is shown on panel is a city being evacuated of all its citizens in the slightest fraction of a second. So, it’s up to the reader to decide whether that happened in that time frame (which it would have to otherwise the people get fried), or if the Flash simply ran at just a bit under the speed of light (which would mean the people were friend since it would’nt be fast enough).

6. Finally, it doesn’t matter which speed you use. Whether it is 9-13 trillion times the speed of light, or ‘just under a hair’s breath the speed of light,’ the KMC rules (those rules again ....) clearly state that competitors start 0.5km away from each other within line of sight of each other.

Even if you used the ‘slower’ speed, the Flash would still be TOO FAST for Graviton. 0.5KM is nothing at a ‘hair’s breath under light speed.’

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:49 PM
riv6672

^^^Whoo, someone’s on a tear.

Still gotta factor in powers on.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 12:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote