KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Boycott Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom

Boycott Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Boycott Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom

It is very important that Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom FAILS at the box office this weekend!

If you love children and all that is good with life you will BOYCOTT this filth!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:42 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Gonna see it 10 times stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 08:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will buy the DVD.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 08:39 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

I am going to check this film out in digital 3d, then buy the blu ray when it comes out.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:15 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bit of a moral dilemma here.. How to avoid something I hate, without claiming to loves things I hate?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:39 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I will buy the DVD.
Originally posted by CadenceV2
I am going to check this film out in digital 3d, then buy the blu ray when it comes out.

YOU 3 ARE NOW MARKED FOR VENGEANCE!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:43 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
Bit of a moral dilemma here.. How to avoid something I hate, without claiming to loves things I hate?

The whole thread is about shitting on LoB and worshipping Bada, don't overanalyze it, old man.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 12:46 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I will buy the DVD.
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Good call. thumb up

Watch LOB's movie.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:09 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Pretty sure the 20 or so people who read this forum will most definitely make a dent it to the overall box office numbers for JW FK

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:25 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

off topic

Fallen Kingdom was meh, not even half as much special effects as Infinity War. All I wanted was to see big ass t-rexs fighting godzilla or some crazy shit

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:23 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
Good call. thumb up

Watch LOB's movie.

I will buy the DVD.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 11:36 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Pretty sure the 20 or so people who read this forum will most definitely make a dent it to the overall box office numbers for JW FK

You underestimate our power, child beater stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 11:45 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Accurate representation of Bada and LoB:

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:45 PM
MADMAN01

Just bought tickets thanks for the reminder

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:47 PM
MADMAN01 is currently offline Click here to Send MADMAN01 a Private Message Find more posts by MADMAN01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 01:56 PM
xJLxKing

You underestimate our power, child beater stick out tongue

big grin

No, I think I was being nice when I said 20 or so

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:16 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!!!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:20 PM
Badabing
Karen

laughing out loud
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!!!
Silence Pete.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:35 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote