KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Atrocitus vs Quasar

Atrocitus vs Quasar
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Atrocitus vs Quasar

Let's, for the love of god, start talking about something else than what's currently being talked about for the last days/weeks.

Who wins?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 06:49 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

if Quasar can keep the distance and drain the energy he has the better odd

red vomit's energy output is def higher than other colors though, it melted through all the other color constructs except the blue one.

however Quasar's shield has withstood some ridiculous shit

Atrocitus 6/10, somebody post that pic of him puking a hole in reality

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 06:52 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

@phil: lol

anyway, you'd need to look at quasar's better feats to have him stand a chance here. if he were going all out, truly full capacity, i def could see him splitting. general depictions? atro would take him for a good majority imo.

that said, i guess there is also the issue regarding the red lantern energy and how the q-bands would react to them. i could see that going either way, tbh. it's not impossible at all to see quasar draining him. he's got some good feats dealing with exotic energy. but...he has some poor ones too, and i could see the bands failing against the 'emotionally based' energy just as easily. off-hand, i can't think of any time where atrocitus was forcibly drained, but i'm likely just forgetting a time. showing how or what drained him might (if he's been drained) help rationalize quasar's chances of doing so. /shrug

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 06:58 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Early in his career Quasar was iffy with anything not in the EM Spectrum. Later he started to manipulate all sorts of energy. IF he can manipulate Emotional EM Spectrum energy, Atrocitus is finished. Otherwise, Atrocitus wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 07:18 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's what I'm curious about : can Quasar drain Atro?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 07:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
That's what I'm curious about : can Quasar drain Atro?

Well Monica did it in the DC/Marvel crossover (she copied the Green energy from Kyle's ring). She was another one that was EM Spectrum energy focused. If she could do it.....................

The event is canon to both Marvel and DC (it's even mentioned in her handbook entry).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 08:14 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Did Doctor Light manipulate Green Lantern energies or was it some Magneto rip off?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 08:23 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
Well Monica did it in the DC/Marvel crossover (she copied the Green energy from Kyle's ring). She was another one that was EM Spectrum energy focused. If she could do it.....................

The event is canon to both Marvel and DC (it's even mentioned in her handbook entry).

Red lantern energy is also magic based. It's different than standard GL emotional energy.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2019 08:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Atrocitus wins.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 05:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Bentley
Did Doctor Light manipulate Green Lantern energies or was it some Magneto rip off?
Dr. Light can manipulate anything, though.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 03:33 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Philosophía
Dr. Light can manipulate anything, though.

thumb up

I'm still bitter about how I suggested that in a tourney, nobody believed me, and then a few months later Johns had him do it with magic against the Teen Titans.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 03:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 03:40 PM
DarkSaint85

Luckily I've used Dr Light in a BZ thumb up

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 03:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Philosophía
thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/oG7qeTB.jpg

laughing out loud

It's like you read my mind.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 03:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

get a room.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 04:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Only if you join us.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 04:34 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 04:59 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 05:22 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 05:41 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 06:28 PM