KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Gladiator

Superman Vs Gladiator
Started by: Super-fan1230

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super-fan1230
A Kryptonian

Superman Vs Gladiator

who wins ?
current Superman at blood lusted and Gladiator at full confidence
Gladiator had just killed John Kent and Kal-el is looking to avenge !

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 06:16 AM
Super-fan1230 is currently offline Click here to Send Super-fan1230 a Private Message Find more posts by Super-fan1230 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman oneshots Gladiator at that level.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 07:17 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Current Superman oneshots Gladiator.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 08:37 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Any Superman one shots gladiator

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 09:42 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Oh jeez, at this mindset Clark is going apeshit.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 09:59 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: Superman Vs Gladiator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Super-fan1230
who wins ?
current Superman at blood lusted and Gladiator at full confidence
Gladiator had just killed John Kent and Kal-el is looking to avenge !

Ask yourself - would you want to be facing a bloodlusted Kal after killing his son (I am assuming you meant Jon Kent)?

Then ask yourself - if you killed Jon Kent, and had to face a bloodlusted Kal, what level of power would you feel comfortable with?

For me - it’s no for the first question, and for the second I would definitely require power FAR greater than what Gladiator is capable of. Especially when the last twenty years of Superman comics have shown what happens when Superman’s mental limiters are broken through during an emotional state - be it Imperiex probe busting or destroying universe Enders.

If I had to face a bloodlusted Superman - and I just killed his kid - I would not at all be comfortable being at a Gladiator level of power.

A fully confident Gladiator would be an interesting matchup against a resting Superman - but take Kal’s Kid away, and there’s nothing Kallark could do to Kal.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:06 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Superman Vs Gladiator

So you didn't see what Glads recently did to Galan?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:15 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Just want to point out that a weaker Galactus was tanking attacks from some of the most powerful mages in the Universe...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-003.jpg.html

Not only that, he was resisting the power from a Hell Lord, a weaker version of Galactus...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-005.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-006.jpg.html

Absorbed him and became so powerful that everyone felt as if it was over and no point in fighting...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-007.jpg.html

The heros attack this same Galactus, nothing...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-008.jpg.html

He withstood at a weaker state attacks from some of the most powerful Mages in Marvel. He resisted attacks from a Hell Lord. Resisted attacks from all of the heros but then Gladiator shows up...

Makes him bleed...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-013.jpg.html

And temporarily powers through his attack while baking his skin...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-014.jpg.html

Him temporarily powering through his attack his insane because...

Everyone was getting one shot killed instantly...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-016.jpg.html

Black Bolt killed instantly...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-012.jpg.html

Silver Surfer killed instantly...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-010.jpg.html

Hell Lord killed instantly...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-007.jpg.html

Instantly...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41...16-004.jpg.html

Like I said, crazy ft for Gladiator. Abstract ft. I am truly proud of him. Also, Black Bolt pushing Galactus back doesnt compare to Gladiator HURTING Big G. All of the scans above happened during the time reality was supposedly affecting this battle. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:16 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Carver missed the scans where the rules of physics were breaking down and he was cheap shotting a Galactus who was double over in pain from consuming Black Bolt.....

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carver missed the scans where the rules of physics were breaking down and he was cheap shotting a Galactus who was double over in pain from consuming Black Bolt.....

BB was amped, right?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

His attacks were, not sure about he himself.

But it wasn't his amp that gave Galactus diarrhoea.

It was his genetic material.

Anyway, it's all been retconned to have never happened lmao.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:31 PM
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
BB was amped, right?

Yep

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:32 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

head canon

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:39 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
head canon

Which part? I can back up every thing I said in that post with scans. If you have not read the comic, am happy to help.

And as I said, Strange ensured that it never happened in the 616 universe.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:42 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

*sighs*

Believe what you want saint. Nobody here agrees with you, if you wanna make your own head canon to discredit the feat when everybody else agreed it was insane for glads, by all means laughing out loud I BET if superman had done it you wouldn't had said a word. you're not fooling anybody my guy

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:52 PM
DarkSaint85

*sighs*

Believe what you want saint. Nobody here agrees with you, if you wanna make your own head canon to discredit the feat when everybody else agreed it was insane for glads, by all means laughing out loud I BET if superman had done it you wouldn't had said a word. you're not fooling anybody my guy

It's not belief..... everything I said happened in the same issue.

The laws of physics were being rewritten. Confirmed by Reed and Stark.

Galactus was doubled over in pain from consuming Black Bolt, when Gladiator punched him.

The rest of your post is just trolling.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:55 PM
Insane Titan

*sighs*

everybody believes what he said EVERYONE disagrees with you and Liar9

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:58 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not belief..... everything I said happened in the same issue.

The laws of physics were being rewritten. Confirmed by Reed and Stark.

Galactus was doubled over in pain from consuming Black Bolt, when Gladiator punched him.

The rest of your post is just trolling.

Nope, you have a huge bias for marvel. that's been noted occasionally

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 03:04 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Nope, you have a huge bias for marvel. that's been noted occasionally

Why would bias for MARVEL be used as an argument against him here?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 03:06 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

*sighs*

Nah, you're wrong. Superman one-shots in this scenario.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 03:12 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote