KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer vs Mxy

Lucifer vs Mxy
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer vs Mxy

both at full power

who wins

all canon showings

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

You can only choose one winner

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 06:41 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Mxy

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 06:48 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

My, especially with all canon showings.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 07:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Lucifer, the God Power is above all.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 07:35 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Mxy, easily.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 10:07 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucy.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 12:00 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Lucifer

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 07:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Stalmate

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 07:13 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lucifer.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 12:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Curious for the Lucy lovers....

Are you accounting for Mxys 4th wall antics?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 01:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Feat wise, Mxy has the better feat. Story wise, Lucy.

In a forum fight, I say they either stalemate each other or, give it to Lucy with him being God’s will.

Someone could make the argument that Lucy would just manipulate Mxy’s energy, since he manipulated the Presence’s totality.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 01:40 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

No comic book character is going to beat Mxy in a feat war.

That being said, the fact that Lucifer can casually warp the sum total of the Presence's demiurgic power detonating in his face, implies to me that he can warp anything Mxy throws his way. Bear in mind that Lucifer literally IS the embodiment of the Presence's infinite will.

...That's just always been my opinion.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 02:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
No comic book character is going to beat Mxy in a feat war.

That being said, the fact that Lucifer can casually warp the sum total of the Presence's demiurgic power detonating in his face, implies to me that he can warp anything Mxy throws his way. Bear in mind that Lucifer literally IS the embodiment of the Presence's infinite will.

...That's just always been my opinion.

And Mxy CASUALLY destroyed and recreated everything in DC (which would include the characters no?) with a snap of his finger.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 04:24 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

So the same inquiry surfaces:

If the Presence attacks Lucifer ...

... will Lucifer be able to warp his attack?

If the answer is no, then using this as a reference to gauge Luc is moot imo.

--------------------------------------------------

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 08:45 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

This happened, when Blot and that other demon sat on Presences throne, stealing his powers.

No, they couldn't warp their attacks. They also weren't insta-destroyed, and could fight back.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How is a feat Lucifer performed on panel "moot"? Michael = the demiurgic power of the Presence himself, and Lucifer warped that to his whim. This isn't my opinion; this is explicit on panel fact.

That said, the Presence's children = singular aspects of himself. Obviously singular aspects cannot defeat/overpower the totality of all those aspects(and the Presence has numerous aspects beyond just power/Michael, and will/Lucifer.)

The "can Lucifer pwn God's attacks!?" analogy has always been a weird way to downplay Lucifer, imo.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 09:26 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:07 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Mxy won't have a problem

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 09:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote