KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If Capt. Marvel is a 100 then what are these others?

If Capt. Marvel is a 100 then what are these others?
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

If Capt. Marvel is a 100 then what are these others?

1. Superman ( current )
2. Hulk ( green scar )
3. Thor ( classic )
4. Orion
5.Namor
6. Wonder Women
7. Gladiator
8. Sentry ( regular version )
9. Majestic
10. Hyperion
11. Captain Atom
12. Silver Surfer

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 02:11 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

This is Billy btw.......

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 02:11 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Bump

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 06:06 PM
carver9

Re: If Capt. Marvel is a 100 then what are these others?

1. Superman ( current ) - 105
2. Hulk ( green scar ) - 125
3. Thor ( classic ) - 100
4. Orion - 100
5.Namor - 90
6. Wonder Women - 100
7. Gladiator - 100
8. Sentry ( regular version ) - 105
9. Majestic - 100
10. Hyperion - 105 (average)
11. Captain Atom - 90
12. Silver Surfer - 100

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 06:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Re: If Capt. Marvel is a 100 then what are these others?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lawest9
1. Superman ( current ) 150
2. Hulk ( green scar ) 150
3. Thor ( classic ) 150
4. Orion 150
5.Namor 100
6. Wonder Women 125
7. Gladiator 150
8. Sentry ( regular version ) 150
9. Majestic 150
10. Hyperion 150
11. Captain Atom 125
12. Silver Surfer 150

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 06:45 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wtf

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Captain Marvel hasn't done much yet Carver. This thread seems to be a bit premature IMO. But I agree, that Namor is roughly 95-100 when compared to Captain Marvel, or Black Adam. This rest IMO are above Billy, and Majestic is about 105-110.

Last edited by Stoic on Oct 10th, 2019 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:23 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by Stoic
Captain Marvel hasn't done much yet Carver. This thread seems to be a bit premature IMO.
Please explain, he has done quite a bit honestly.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:24 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop

Laughable..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:25 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Please explain, he has done quite a bit honestly.

What has he done?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:27 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

What has he done?
Here is his page below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthr...ntent=post_body

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:28 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Here is his page below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthr...ntent=post_body

Okay. I'm not sure what your point is for the respect thread? It doesn't place him above the majority of the characters on the list IMO. but he does tie with a few. Namor being one of them, or so close that a battle between them would last for days. You put up a stacked group of Mid-High Heralds. Billy is Mid Herald, when weighed against the likes of Superman, and the Silver Surfer. Thor only makes it that high at base levels due to Mjolnir, which was proven while he was Unworthy of Mjolnir. Otherwise Thor was operating at Low-Mid Herald levels which would have put him on Firelord's levels. However, that's just my opinion.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:37 PM
lawest9

Glsd you put that as just your opinion, Billy is high herald in his own right, he took a bombardment that literally turned him inside out and stated that none of the other heroes with him would have survived it, also you are selling Thor short as well.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:48 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay. I'm not sure what your point is for the respect thread? It doesn't place him above the majority of the characters on the list IMO. but he does tie with a few. Namor being one of them, or so close that a battle between them would last for days. You put up a stacked group of Mid-High Heralds. Billy is Mid Herald, when weighed against the likes of Superman, and the Silver Surfer. Thor only makes it that high at base levels due to Mjolnir, which was proven while he was Unworthy of Mjolnir. Otherwise Thor was operating at Low-Mid Herald levels which would have put him on Firelord's levels. However, that's just my opinion.

You dont even read comics, clearly.

Nothing you're saying is doing anything but ,make it clear that nothing you say is to be taken seriously.

Just so you know.

Captain Marvel=Black Adam. period. go ahead and argue that.. lol. .. Namor(classic anyway) is equal to Adam. or.. lmaooo Captain Atom, who got curbstomped by Mary Marvel.

and technically going by board rules, that means Earth 5 Cap, who lifts all of Creation with Superman.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:52 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Yes the infinite books or some such. I've forgotten about that feat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 07:56 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by panthergod
You dont even read comics, clearly.

Nothing you're saying is doing anything but ,make it clear that nothing you say is to be taken seriously.

Just so you know.

Captain Marvel=Black Adam. period. go ahead and argue that.. lol. .. Namor(classic anyway) is equal to Adam. or.. lmaooo Captain Atom, who got curbstomped by Mary Marvel.

and technically going by board rules, that means Earth 5 Cap, who lifts all of Creation with Superman.

Clearly you're an a s s h o l e that that has no idea what I read, and is destined to be perma-banned. Lifting creation? Quantify that tough guy.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:00 PM
Magnon

Depends. How many Wonder Women are we talking about? How many ARE there? Diana, Donna, ..?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:05 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clearly you're an a s s h o l e that that has no idea what I read, and is destined to be perma-banned. Lifting creation? Quantify that tough guy.

Concession accepted that you have absolutely no way whatsoever of refuting my point, and if it was sarcasm, it was shitty.

Cap being 'mid herald', in comparison to Superman and Surfer?

Superman, for example, has been fighting Skyfathers as peers since the early 2000s.

Even pretending that he is less than trans tier in innate power since OWAW is trolling.

Classic Namor got outperformed by Classic Wonder Man and Hercules.

Stop pretending your opinions are anything more than jokes from someone who knows nothing about these characters.

Go ahead an argue that either of them are a rival to Cap, who consistently matched pre-No Limits Superman in direct comparisons..

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:08 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by panthergod
Concession accepted that you have absolutely no way whatsoever of refuting my point, and if it was sarcasm, it was shitty.

Cap being 'mid herald', in comparison to Superman and Surfer?

Superman, for example, has been fighting Skyfathers as peers since the early 2000s.

Even pretending that he is less than trans tier in innate power since OWAW is trolling.

Classic Namor got outperformed by Classic Wonder Man and Hercules.

Stop pretending your opinions are anything more than jokes from someone who knows nothing about these characters.

Go ahead an argue that either of them are a rival to Cap, who consistently matched pre-No Limits Superman in direct comparisons..

Hercules held up the sky. What does that mean exactly? Quantify how much he lifted. Quantify all of creation? Hercules is Mid Herald as well. Namor on land was a completely different beast than he is today. Keep up. And why would I concede to an arrogant moron like you? Good question right? Let me answer, I wouldn't. The Surfer fought well above his weight class during Annihilation as well, but you're looking for the low level feats and showings for Marvel, while only looking at the highs for DC. I wasn't being sarcastic, I was just telling it as it is. You're an A S S H O L E dude, get used to people viewing you in that light.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:14 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules held up the sky. What does that mean exactly? Quantify how much he lifted. Quantify all of creation? Hercules is Mid Herald as well.

and Cap is well above him in strength, at least a rival to peak confidence Gladiator, who is also stronger than Thor/Hercules on average.

a 'sky'<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<an Infinite Multiverse. period.

quote:

Namor on land was a completely different beast than he is today. Keep up.

This was Underwater. Classic WM>Classic Namor, period, and Hercules was above either.

Cap is above all of them.

quote:

And why would I concede to an arrogant moron like you? Good question right? Let me answer, I wouldn't.

Your stupid argument do the conceding for me.

Destroying you here, with ease, is simply a formality. you're simply an amusing distraction, nothing more.

quote:

The Surfer fought well above his weight class during Annihilation as well,

So what..? He did nothing superior to Cap in relative power, whatsoever.

quote:

but you're looking for the lows level feats for Marvel, while only looking at the highs for DC.

You dont read either company, apparently, which is why nothing you're saying is relevant.

But keep trying.

Amuse me some more.

quote:
I wasn't being sarcastic, I was just telling it as it is. You're an A S S H O L E dude, get used to people viewing you in that light.

Your desperate ad hominem cowardice is duly noted, son. But keep being the desperate ignorant person eager to remain ignorant about subject you aren't capable of grasping while flayling around with weak insults. Children's stories are beyond you. That's how goofy you are.

Last edited by panthergod on Oct 10th, 2019 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 08:20 PM