KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can Batman escape Wakanda

Can Batman escape Wakanda
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can Batman escape Wakanda

Can Bruce infiltrate Wakanda, Obtain information about Vibranium, And get out without being detected

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:55 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He's Batman, so yes.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He gets eaten alive by the locals.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

laughing out loud

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:07 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's Batman, so yes.

smh that doesn't mean nothing

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:08 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
smh that doesn't mean nothing

You're right, it doesn't mean nothing. It means something.

A master of stealth and infiltration is tasked with infiltrating a place and stealing information. Sounds like something Batman would do.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're right, it doesn't mean nothing. It means something.

A master of stealth and infiltration is tasked with infiltrating a place and stealing information. Sounds like something Batman would do.

Rich dude trained in steath with tech vs the country lead by a dude born into training in and protecting a whole country from stealth. Which one is more logical to you

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Well, there's your problem: There's nothing logical about Batman. He regularly does shit he has no business doing, but he does it enough that it's a part of the character.

I'm not saying it's good, or that it makes sense. Just that it is.

Way to lowball Batman, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:24 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I told him that already, you're wasting your time.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, there's your problem: There's nothing logical about Batman. He regularly does shit he has no business doing, but he does it enough that it's a part of the character.

I'm not saying it's good, or that it makes sense. Just that it is.

Way to lowball Batman, though.

yeah he's great in it, but not into Wakanda they are the masters of countering they were invisible to not only the world but the goddamn Universe for centuries

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:33 PM
Shabazz916

if its a batman comic... yes... if its neutral no...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:35 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I told him that already, you're wasting your time.

lol.

yeah he's great in it, but not into Wakanda they are the masters of countering they were invisible to not only the world but the goddamn Universe for centuries

I never disputed any of that, but... He's Batman. I know it seems like a silly answer, and yet, it's a valid one. He regularly gets past shit he shouldn't. They made a psychopathic furry the single best stealth-operator in DC and crosses the line in to Marty-Stu so many times that it's just something you have to accept about the guy.

And it's not even like I'm attaching a no-limits fallacy to the guy, because he HAS snuck past shit as sensitive as Wakanda's tech before.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:41 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

erm

hasn't Klaw snuck into Wakanda like a million times?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:54 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

Originally posted by Sin I AM
erm

hasn't Klaw snuck into Wakanda like a million times?

thats for story purposes

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:56 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol.

I never disputed any of that, but... He's Batman. I know it seems like a silly answer, and yet, it's a valid one. He regularly gets past shit he shouldn't. They made a psychopathic furry the single best stealth-operator in DC and crosses the line in to Marty-Stu so many times that it's just something you have to accept about the guy.

And it's not even like I'm attaching a no-limits fallacy to the guy, because he HAS snuck past shit as sensitive as Wakanda's tech before.

It's not a lowball to batman at all. Batman trained to be who he is vs a country founded on the principle of protecting it's resources to the point of xenophobia/isolationism. That country is headed up by someone who matches and/or exceeds batman and has created tech to make sure no one less than him has an easy time infiltrating the country. You know this

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 11:10 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Shabazz916
thats for story purposes
Pretty much everything is.

I'm quite certain if I would actually care enough and search I'd find many examples of people sneaking around in Wakanda without BP or anyone else noticing.

It's quite important to point out that it's a hell of a lot easier to sneak into a country/city than it is to infiltrate a single facility.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 11:15 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Of course he can.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 11:52 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Of course he can.

feats?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 12:02 AM
DarkSaint85

feats?

I've posted them for you before, in the Cap America thread, of him sneaking and infiltrating various places. We have a search function on the site.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 12:12 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I' rather see actual on panel feats of Wakanda keeping out spies.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 12:14 AM