KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Night trasher VS Daredevil

Night trasher VS Daredevil
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Night trasher VS Daredevil

who would win this fight

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:15 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Interesting fight. Matt has the skill advantage, but NT has the tech advantage. If we judge them based off of their fights against Bengal and the Punisher, then Dwayne should win with low difficulty.....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 10:31 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
Interesting fight. Matt has the skill advantage, but NT has the tech advantage. If we judge them based off of their fights against Bengal and the Punisher, then Dwayne should win with low difficulty.....

To tell you the truth, i dont see his superiority based on the fights agains punicher and bengal. with bengal, sure daredevil traded more blows but eventually he won, and it was just the classic comics when it was cool to show the characters trading blows for like 5 pages until someone was the victor. same thing was with daredevil vs sabretooth. you had them trading blows for like the whole issue. against punisher, again trading hits and punisher won thanks to his weapons. now i know he used weapons, but that thing didnt happen when he fought daredevil. his weapons didnt give him the win over mat. i still believe that night trasher will take this thanks to his tech suit. too much for daredevil to handle with his fists alone.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:03 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Isn't Dwayne dead?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:30 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Lol, 'night trasher'

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 05:57 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Reminds me of that Twisted Toyfare Theater Gag where Spider-Man wouldn't join the New Warriors cause He wouldn't share a Room with a Guy called "Night Thrasher".

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 07:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Reminds me of that Twisted Toyfare Theater Gag where Spider-Man wouldn't join the New Warriors cause He wouldn't share a Room with a Guy called "Night Thrasher".

Yeah well he included the Punisher in that joke as well.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 07:18 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Can ya Blame Him!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 07:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Not at all.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 07:24 PM