KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spidey vs Sabrebooth

Spidey vs Sabrebooth
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey vs Sabrebooth

both at peak levels

-Random Encounter
-Sabretooth is bloodlusted
-Winner by any means

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 06:23 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What would a handful of web cartridges in his mouth do?

Should net Spidey the win, if they're using any means necessary

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 06:48 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

People really overhype Sabretooth. Liken him to a tank. Really he’s not supposed to be anywhere near as fast or strong as Spiderman. His hf is the only thing keeping him in it. Not all that bright either.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 02:08 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vanguard
People really overhype Sabretooth. Liken him to a tank. Really he’s not supposed to be anywhere near as fast or strong as Spiderman. His hf is the only thing keeping him in it. Not all that bright either.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 02:16 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Sabes fight to lose, Spidey can dance all day but once he gets tagged it's over

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 02:19 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sabes fight to lose, Spidey can dance all day but once he gets tagged it's over

Spider-Man easily.
He's stronger, insanely faster, has precog SS, and webbing.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 04:58 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Go back to the movie forum, h1.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 05:10 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

How you’ve managed to not get banned or voted off this island for years is beyond me.

No one likes you.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 05:47 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Vanguard
How you’ve managed to not get banned or voted off this island for years is beyond me.

No one likes you.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 05:52 AM
Dareangel

i dont think sabretooth is overhyped. its just that his power levels are very inconsistant in comics. sometimes he is portrayed as a heavy hitter, and i am not talking only about his classic appearances where he knocked out miss marvel and such. just recently in house of X he was able to actually hurt thing with his bare hands. in other comics, he is portrayed as you said, a crazy big guy with claws and durability. overall he is somewhere in between. as far as strength, he is not that far from spiderman. he has super human strength as far as feats go. as far as speed, he is not as fast, but all it takes is 1 good slash. if you see his fights vs black panther or nightcrawler, he takes a lot of damage like nothing and then when he gets you, he gets you.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 08:23 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Well, he's kind of a prick but I like him.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 10:59 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Van has been salty since his last ban. Ignore him.

Originally posted by Dareangel
i dont think sabretooth is overhyped. its just that his power levels are very inconsistant in comics. sometimes he is portrayed as a heavy hitter, and i am not talking only about his classic appearances where he knocked out miss marvel and such. just recently in house of X he was able to actually hurt thing with his bare hands. in other comics, he is portrayed as you said, a crazy big guy with claws and durability. overall he is somewhere in between. as far as strength, he is not that far from spiderman. he has super human strength as far as feats go. as far as speed, he is not as fast, but all it takes is 1 good slash. if you see his fights vs black panther or nightcrawler, he takes a lot of damage like nothing and then when he gets you, he gets you.

He's proven in the past to be fast enough to tag Parker without much trouble.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 02:40 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What would a handful of web cartridges in his mouth do?

Should net Spidey the win, if they're using any means necessary
Sabretooth is the only one that's bloodlusted. Even if it is "by any means necessary", that certainly has never been Peter's go-to option.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 03:29 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Fair enough.

I was just curious if it would win it for him.

Edit: because I wanted to show off how much like Batman I can be thumb up

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 03:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fair enough.

I was just curious if it would win it for him.

Edit: because I wanted to show off how much like Batman I can be thumb up

It could work:

Originally posted by jinzin
SABRETOOTH VS. DEADPOOL:
SUPERHUMAN SPEED: Creed closes ground on DP hitting him twice before he even has a chance to mount a defense.
HEALING FACTOR/DURABILITY: Creed takes a direct shot from DP’s rocket launcher and has little more than a singed chest as a result. Wilson stabs Sabretooth in the throat with his sword which Creed also brushes off.
OVERALL PERFORMANCE: Creed treats Deadpool as little more than a nuisance. He’s able to display nice amounts of speed and HF but the example fails to serve as an outright example of Deadpool vs. Creed as DP begins to dissolve before the h2h can get underway. DP is able to shove his goopy hand down Creed’s throat as he’s melting and cut off his arm. Both characters get handled by way of circumstance but a couple nice feats on Creed’s part regardless.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 04:22 PM
Dareangel

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He's proven in the past to be fast enough to tag Parker without much trouble.

No doubt he can tag him. i was stating that overall, spidy is faster but its only by stats. in a fight between the 2, spiderman will find himself tagged very fast and deadly. sabretooth is not only fast but very skilled. for example in his fight vs nightcrawler, he was able to predict where he will appear to catch him. anyone who thinks spiderman will just dance around sabretooth doesnt know the character. sometimes lazy writers like to write creed as this second class villian that is there to be a punching bag, it happens to every character here and there. but when you see a good writing that actually takes into account not only his animalistic enhanced senses and reflex, but also his skills, i dont see many speedsters just dancing around him. spiderman is definitely not one of them.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 05:02 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Is Peter morals off too?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 06:01 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Depends on what we count as their “peak levels”

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 06:46 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Smurph
Depends on what we count as their “peak levels”

Cosmic Spiderman vs Silver Sabretooth

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 07:00 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Web shooters 4 teh win.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 07:17 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote