KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Multiverse vs The totality of Beyonder realm

Dark Multiverse vs The totality of Beyonder realm
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Dark Multiverse vs The totality of Beyonder realm

in scale, which realm is most bigger?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 12:39 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

beyonder realm if we talking pre retcon

one is droplet of water in the ocean

one is a boat in the ocean

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 01:15 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Dark Multiverse is larger, imo. FAR larger.

By all indications, the Monitor Sphere and the Beyond Realm are very similar in terms of scale -- from the vantage point of each realm the rest of the infinite creation beneath them is microbial/germ-esque in comparison, etc. However, the ENTIRE DC continuum(including the Monitor Sphere) is just a tiny speck that floats on the surface of the Dark Multiverse:
https://i.imgur.com/1a2lLrS.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jCuK7WY.jpg

IOW, Dark Multiverse > Monitor Sphere ~ Beyond Realm > the rest of creation.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 11:50 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

No way to tel

A droplet it an ocean. It’s crazy

But a universe is created in the Dark Multiverse whenever someone thinks of a bad thought

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 02:26 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

In a million years Beyonder will grow young again and try to fight Doctor Doom.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 05:35 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007

By all indications, the Monitor Sphere and the Beyond Realm are very similar in terms of scale -- from the vantage point of each realm the rest of the infinite creation beneath them is microbial/germ-esque in comparison, etc. However, the ENTIRE DC continuum(including the Monitor Sphere) is just a tiny speck that floats on the surface of the Dark Multiverse:

By this scale, the Greater Omniverse of DC makes Marvel appear less than microbial.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 09:46 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
By this scale, the Greater Omniverse of DC makes Marvel appear less than microbial.
Indeed. thumb up

As a whole, DC is immensely larger than Marvel has ever been. Some refuse to accept that, but it's true.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 27th, 2019 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 09:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Indeed. thumb up

As a whole, DC is immensely larger than Marvel has ever been. Some refuse to accept that, but it's true.

Here is my question: if the Dark Multiverse is far larger than the Beyond Realm, which in turn makes the trans-infinite marvel multiverse look like a drop in the water, would that mean Barbatos was responsible for the destruction of countless infinities of universes that didn’t rise to the Orrery?

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 06:30 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Seems like it. But it wasn't a wholesale destruction per say.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 09:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If the Dark Multiverse is akin to the multiverse's Recycle Bin, then Barbatos was the "permanently delete files now" function of the Bin. WF literally created him for the soul purpose of destroying any universe that didn't rise into the Orrery.

In theory, Barbatos may have very well destroyed more individual universes than nearly any character in comic book history.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:20 AM
MrMind

damn... I was under the impression Dark Multiverse is only an ocean to a boat comparing to 3rd dimension multiverse not higher dimensions.

as a ruler of such large realm, Barbatos certainly seems to be a fodder though.....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 12:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's what I used to think as well. But in the scans I posted you can clearly see the Monitor Sphere listed on the Map, which means it(along with the God Sphere) were also being considered when she was comparing the size of the multiverse to the Dark Multiverse.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 12:45 PM
MrMind

bump

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 12:51 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Makes sense.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2021 04:32 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote