KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » True Darkeid W/ALE Vs World Forger

True Darkeid W/ALE Vs World Forger
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

True Darkeid W/ALE Vs World Forger

Who wins?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 01:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well...I would say it seems the latest JL run basically hyping up the Brothers Three to be the greatest powers in the DC Multiverse (other than Perpetua and perhaps Mxy), and the World Forger has shown both Multiversal + durability and Multiversal/Trans-Multiversal feats of fashioning/governing the laws and substance of reality. I mean...the guy literally kept a multiverse-busting God (Barbatos) as a pet on his shoulder for billions of years.

Comparatively, True Form Darkseid was collapsing the mainstream multiverse beneath the Sphere of the Gods into one reality by falling into it. With the ALE, a truly Multiversal/Multiversal+ power, Darkseid would be in command of megaversal strength. I’m not sure if collapsing the multiverse beneath the Sphere of the Gods is enough to match the World Forger, but with the ALE it would be pretty hard to say who wins decisively.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Gun to my head, I would say World Forger.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 06:26 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Forger

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 09:41 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Who is the Darkseid in DCeased who destroys Apocalips? Are their alternate reality Apocalipses? Is the single "true form" Darkseid even applicable?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 07:13 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Trying to decipher New Gods continuity will make your head spin.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 08:14 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Who is the Darkseid in DCeased who destroys Apocalips? Are their alternate reality Apocalipses? Is the single "true form" Darkseid even applicable?

It's alt Darkseid.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 09:24 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

If it’s outside of the 6th dimension, I’ll go with DS with the ALE. In the 6th dimension WF.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 09:39 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Sin I AM
It's alt Darkseid.

So there are alternate Darkseids and alternate Apokolipses?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 09:57 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Who phukkin knows...

Hard to keep track.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 10:18 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

So there are alternate Darkseids and alternate Apokolipses?

At this point probably. No one but us seems to be keeping track. Even if he is an aspect of Darkseid he still isn't true Darkseid and thus a lesser Avatar.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2019 12:46 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Yes, it is. Shown in multiversity.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2019 03:21 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, it is. Shown in multiversity.

Guess it's been retconned.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2019 03:36 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Guess it's been retconned.

Where?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2019 03:45 AM
LordGod
The One

Any proof that the ALE can affect higher dimensional beings?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2019 04:05 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote