KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who in DC can defeat Perpetua

Who in DC can defeat Perpetua
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Who in DC can defeat Perpetua

A crap ton of threads have been made with the World Forger, and it surprises me that not nearly as many have been made for Perpetua. This makes me wonder: who other than the Source and its Judges in DC are more powerful than Perpetua? Some feats from her off the top of my head:

-Rending the Overvoid into flesh to create the Monitor, Anti-Monitor, and World Forger, three truly Multiversal + beings, latter of which was capable of keeping a Multiversal entity (Barbatos) as a pet on his shoulder for billions of years, forging Hypertime, and tanking a Multiversal punch.

-Instantly oneshotting the Ultra-Monitor, a fusion of the Monitor/Anti-Monitor/World Forger and the power of the totality, which allowed the Brothers to shape their respective domains of Matter, Anti-Matter, and Dark Matter. Also granting the Ultra-Monitor the ALE and transforming him into COIE AM.

-Creating the initial DC Multiverse and the Sixth Dimension ex-nihilo, a realm beyond even imagination/the 5th dimension that makes the entire lower Multiverse (which in this case consists of the Dark Multiverse, 5th dimension, Monitor Sphere, Sphere of Gods, mainstream multiverse, etc) appear microbial in comparison.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 06:47 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Did Perpetua actually create the 6th dimension, though? I thought she just operated within it -- like Mxy and the 5th dimension..?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 06:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

perpetua is just one of many who resides in the 6th dimension to create multiverses

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 06:57 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Did Perpetua actually create the 6th dimension, though? I thought she just operated within it -- like Mxy and the 5th dimension..?

Well, Perpetua is stated to have created the entire DC Multiverse from scratch (creating it out of the nothingness that is the blank canvas of the Overvoid). The Sixth Dimension is still part of DC, and as such could not have existed prior to Perpetua creating it. I would argue Perpetua is more or less directly responsible for the creation of Mxy and the like as well.

At the very least, Perpetua created the Matter, Anti-Matter, and incomprehensibly massive Dark Multiverse.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Oct 28th, 2019 at 07:15 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 07:02 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by MrMind
perpetua is just one of many who resides in the 6th dimension to create multiverses

The Sixth Dimension is not the same as the Greater Omniverse: the former is a dimension Perpetua created along with the Brothers Three to act as the control room for the DC Multiverse. The Greater Omniverse is where Perpetua and the Super Celestials create multiverses on the blank canvas of the Overvoid. As Mxy says, only Perpetua and the Brothers Three could exist in the 6th dimension prior to the destruction of the Source Wall, which caused the barriers between dimensions in DC to falter. It is a product of DC, not a dimension where all of the super celestials in the Omniverse reside.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 07:06 PM
ShadowFyre

So she created WF?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 07:46 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, Perpetua is stated to have created the entire DC Multiverse from scratch (creating it out of the nothingness that is the blank canvas of the Overvoid). The Sixth Dimension is still part of DC, and as such could not have existed prior to Perpetua creating it. I would argue Perpetua is more or less directly responsible for the creation of Mxy and the like as well.

At the very least, Perpetua created the Matter, Anti-Matter, and incomprehensibly massive Dark Multiverse.
But there are no direct implications that Perpetua created the 6th or even 5th dimensions. So far as we know, she 'only' created the dimensional space of the mainstream multiverse(which stops at the Monitor Sphere), as well as the Dark Multiverse(which is infinitely more vast than all dimensions within the mainstream multiverse combined.)

I personally think Perpetua was created within the 6th dimension(by the Source) to carry out her function of multiversal creation. IOW, she operates from within the 6th dimension, but she didn't create the realm itself

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 07:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So she created WF?
Perpetua created WF, Monitor, and Anti-Monitor. Three, fully multiversal beings.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 07:49 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

The "Cosmic Judges" can beat her i gather.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 07:50 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'll place odds on Dr. Manhattan being able to break even with her at the least, but I'm thinking that Manhattan wins.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 07:51 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Maybe Lucifer or Michael.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 08:05 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by Stoic
I'll place odds on Dr. Manhattan being able to break even with her at the least, but I'm thinking that Manhattan wins.
what if Superman beats up Dr. Manhattan?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 08:21 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by deft
Maybe Lucifer or Michael.
yes I think these 2, the presence/source and the cosmic judges maybe even the spectre if he’s fully backed by the presence.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 08:22 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Diesldude
what if Superman beats up Dr. Manhattan?

Hes not. You all were parading around KMC saying that Superman was going to beat the team of Zod, Mongul, Cyborg Superman, etc... and when he did face them, he was getting slaughtered. It's like you parade on possibilities and it never happens.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Perpetua with the 7 entries is as strong as you can get before reaching omnipotent status

With that said, it’s not under her own power. She borrowed that power and was meant to return it

So in DC, at her max..no one can beat her. She can literally destroy or mold the multiverse any ways she wants.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:30 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Mandrakk and Cosmic Armor Superman.
Mandrakk is avatar of page and CAS represents ink.
And,Empty hand.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:34 PM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by carver9
Hes not. You all were parading around KMC saying that Superman was going to beat the team of Zod, Mongul, Cyborg Superman, etc... and when he did face them, he was getting slaughtered. It's like you parade on possibilities and it never happens.
bro you gots stop making shit up. I never said anything about that fight and you’re wrong about what happened as per usual.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:40 PM
CatL18

BTW, in Morrison and Geoff's setting, it is Superman who represents ink(imagination)
But, in Snyder setting, it is probably The Source who represents ink.
What do you think this difference?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 10:43 PM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

HISHE Batman would win.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 11:00 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote