KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Marrina

Thor vs. Marrina
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Miffed Thor vs. Marrina

Girl power or does Thor's hammer calm the sea? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 04:22 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Man come on!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 04:24 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The claw is as adept a weapon as nature ever devised. It can defeat Dinosaurs.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 04:49 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lawest9
Man come on!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Have you seen what Marrina is capable of? It took an entire team of Avengers which included Thor to slow her down and they couldn't kill her until Sub-Mariner used the Ebony Blade to take her out.

After all that, she still alive but in a coma at the bottom of the sea.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 08:08 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by zopzop
Have you seen what Marrina is capable of? It took an entire team of Avengers which included Thor to slow her down and they couldn't kill her until Sub-Mariner used the Ebony Blade to take her out.

(please log in to view the image)

Gooooood my apprentice. Gooooood

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 09:15 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -K-M-

It's over, Mungi. I have the high ground.

(refresh the main cbvf page)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2019 09:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I still question how well an all out Thor would do against Marrina? Thor would have air superiority, lightning, wind storms, super strength and toughness. So, unless Marrina is immune to lightning? I don't see her chances being too great unless she were somehow able of dragging him into the ocean? Even then. Thor should win imo.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 05:01 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Stoic
I still question how well an all out Thor would do against Marrina? Thor would have air superiority, lightning, wind storms, super strength and toughness. So, unless Marrina is immune to lightning? I don't see her chances being too great unless she were somehow able of dragging him into the ocean? Even then. Thor should win imo.

Thor combined his power with Captain Marvel (aka Photon) and they blasted the crap out of her. Nothing happened. Only the Ebony Blade thrust into her skull KOed her (not even killed but KOed).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 05:57 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Thor combined his power with Captain Marvel (aka Photon) and they blasted the crap out of her. Nothing happened. Only the Ebony Blade thrust into her skull KOed her (not even killed but KOed).

Also to add they did that while she was in mid-transformation. They wanted to take her out before she reached her full form and still didn’t do much

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 06:08 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

She sounds kind of Doomsday-ish.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 06:41 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

She sounds kind of Doomsday-ish.

I used to think she was a joke or that KM was exaggerating her power. Then I saw that Avengers arc and holy sh|t, she's a beast. Literally.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 06:58 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

She would die a horrible death.

Ughh... Despicable creature. Disgusting...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 02:55 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Can someone post some scans or point me to a thread with her? She sounds like a beast but I don't remember ever reading something with her.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 03:24 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I used to think she was a joke or that KM was exaggerating her power. Then I saw that Avengers arc and holy sh|t, she's a beast. Literally.

Originally posted by -K-M-

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 04:35 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Can someone post some scans or point me to a thread with her? She sounds like a beast but I don't remember ever reading something with her.

The story arc is Avengers #291-293

I would post my old scans but photobucket went full retard and they now have blocked all their images
——

Avengers #291:
-Marrina speeds off and threatens to swamp the Manhattan shoreline
-she creates a tidal wave that destroys Barbudas
-Marrina in her transformed state is bigger than a mile.
-she destroys a sand key.

Avengers #292:
-Marrina can move so fast Thor can't catch her underwater
-Marrina destroys a large ship and takes it underwater like it was nothing
-Marrina taking a hit from Captain Marvel that would light a small city and not being phased
-Marrina takes blasts from the entire Navy and not even getting a scratch on her.
-Marrina destroys a Navy Cruiser like it was nothing, a feat Namor is shocked by.
-Marrina destroys the entire Navy
-Marrina has destroyed thousand of tons of ships

Avengers #293:
-Marrina destroys most of Atlantis
-Marrina breaks a ship in half easily
-Marrina showing her durability taking the darts
-Marrina takes a full blast from Thor and Captain Marvel and she is unharmed

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 04:43 PM
ShadowFyre

All of that is cool, but only the last one says anything about this fight.

But thanks for taking the time to post all that. For real.

Having the ebony blade face **** you and not die is a HUGE feat though.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 05:12 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Keep in mind :
a) She was more concerned about laying her eggs then fighting anyone. That's why she was destroying all those ships, she was using the material to build a nursery.
b) Thor and Captain Marvel used so much energy to try and kill her (to no effect) that Captain Marvel dissipated (she couldn't hold her form together anymore). This is the same Captain Marvel that hurt Zeus and wrecked an entire alien armada.
c) The Ebony Blade is powerful enough to kill a skyfather (shown on panel when it offed Seth with the combined power of his entire pantheon) and Marinna survived. Wrecked but she survived.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 05:49 PM
ShadowFyre

Yeah, that ebony blade feat is pretty far up there.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 06:22 PM
-K-M-

Wasn’t any work it’s text I copied from the respect thread. thumb up Scans are there but like I mentioned photobucket blocked all their uploads so people can’t see them anymore

Keep in mind :
a) She was more concerned about laying her eggs then fighting anyone. That's why she was destroying all those ships, she was using the material to build a nursery.
b) Thor and Captain Marvel used so much energy to try and kill her (to no effect) that Captain Marvel dissipated (she couldn't hold her form together anymore). This is the same Captain Marvel that hurt Zeus and wrecked an entire alien armada.
c) The Ebony Blade is powerful enough to kill a skyfather (shown on panel when it offed Seth with the combined power of his entire pantheon) and Marinna survived. Wrecked but she survived.

Yep thumb up

Namor underwater couldn’t hold her and admitted she was much stronger then him. The same Namor who in the same story who’s punch rocked Thor and made him groan in pain

Captain Marvel hit her with a blast that in her own words: “Incredible! I’m releasing enough energy to light a small city and she doesn’t seem even phased by it”

Namor seeing her destroy a Navy Cruiser: “I have already seen her power and yet, I can hardly credit my eyes! A heavy cruiser, turned to scrap metal in an instant”

With Namor’s speed underwater he still was slower then Marina in her leviathan form in several scenes

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 06:37 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thor would be able to warp into Thorn like in the Crucifixion of Christ.
He should be able to kill anyone that way.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 07:54 PM