KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batroc the Leaper vs. Nightwing

Batroc the Leaper vs. Nightwing
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Batroc the Leaper vs. Nightwing

Baguette Hon Hon vs. Dick

Who wins

H2H only

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 06:04 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Batroc the Leper wins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Dick has a giant hole in his brain, courtesy of KGBeast.

Batroc fists him anally, then leaves him for Bentley... Bentley does things so horrible to Grayson, we can't speak of them here.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Dick has a giant hole in his brain, courtesy of KGBeast.

Batroc fists him anally, then leaves him for Bentley... Bentley does things so horrible to Grayson, we can't speak of them here.

He goes by Ric now

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 04:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah. I know sad

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 04:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Grayson.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 05:48 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote