KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Odin vs Kingdom Gog

Classic Odin vs Kingdom Gog
Started by: deft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deft

Classic Odin vs Kingdom Gog

Odin vs Gog

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 12:29 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Kingdom Gog didn't impress me at all, Odin wins.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:04 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Gog was Skyfather plus. He wins.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:58 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Gog was Skyfather plus. He wins.
what are some of Gogs feats?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:25 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Odin.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 04:03 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by lawest9
what are some of Gogs feats?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496044.html

Kingdom Gog was wielding power from the Source, among many others. Odin is out of his league, imo.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 04:24 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by Senor Cage
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496044.html

Kingdom Gog was wielding power from the Source, among many others. Odin is out of his league, imo.
Thank you.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:18 AM
lawest9

Everyone of the links csme up 'unexpected error '......anyway from what I read Odin still comes up yhe winner iimho.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:25 AM
MrMind

gog wins

Kingdom Gog didn't impress me at all, Odin wins.

laughing out loud what?, you have no idea who gog is

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 06:37 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Gog was toying around with characters like Nabu, who would destroy someone like Odin. He also had power of multiple gods, so yeah, he wins quite easily.

Blasting a hole through Mxy>>>>Anything Odin has done.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:09 AM
lawest9

Originally posted by MrMind
gog wins

laughing out loud what?, you have no idea who gog is
Possibly, but I do have a darn good idea who ODIN is ........😆😆😆😆

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 10:31 AM
DarkSaint85

Everyone of the links csme up 'unexpected error '

Here, Gog is explicitly faster than Flash:
(please log in to view the image)

That Flash was Kingdom Come Flash, who never slows down (so we can't chalk it up to CIS).

They had to step between nanoseconds just to try and be faster than him - note the words 'in his madness, he COULD STILL snap your child in half BEFORE we can restrain him':

His staff holds the COMBINED power of the Guardians of the Universe, the Source (so all the New Gods), AND the magical might of Zeus and Shazam:

And here he is with a 5-D imp:

(also a dozen red suns).

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 11:49 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Here, Gog is explicitly faster than Flash:

That Flash was Kingdom Come Flash, who never slows down (so we can't chalk it up to CIS).

They had to step between nanoseconds just to try and be faster than him - note the words 'in his madness, he COULD STILL snap your child in half BEFORE we can restrain him':

His staff holds the COMBINED power of the Guardians of the Universe, the Source (so all the New Gods), AND the magical might of Zeus and Shazam:

And here he is with a 5-D imp:

(also a dozen red suns).
And that is very impressive, but have he done things like..........destroyed suns and re-ignited dying one's, destroyed galaxies in battle and re-stored them afterwards, compressed an entire race of many millions into a single being ( namely Mangog ) transported the entire human race to a different dimension, stopped time and traveled through it, defeated infinity whose very limbs strecthed for galaxies and destroying galaxies in the wake and again restored them afterward?

These are just a few of his near abstract feats, you'll find many more if you go to his respect thread, some of you have shown me that Magog is more powerful than I remember true, but Odin still one ups him imho.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 12:03 PM
DarkSaint85

And that is very impressive, but have he done things like..........destroyed suns and re-ignited dying one's, destroyed galaxies in battle and re-stored them afterwards, compressed an entire race of many millions into a single being ( namely Mangog ) transported the entire human race to a different dimension, stopped time and traveled through it, defeated infinity whose very limbs strecthed for galaxies and destroying galaxies in the wake and again restored them afterward?

These are just a few of his near abstract feats, you'll find many more if you go to his respect thread, some of you have shown me that Magog is more powerful than I remember true, but Odin still one ups him imho.

My point is that Gog is faster than Odin, and has the power to one shot 5D imps.

Versatility in power and having more abilities won't help here. Unless you can show Odin being faster, he doesn't get the opportunity to fire his many powers off.

Even stopping time requires processing and reflex time from Odin.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 12:36 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

My point is that Gog is faster than Odin, and has the power to one shot 5D imps.

Versatility in power and having more abilities won't help here. Unless you can show Odin being faster, he doesn't get the opportunity to fire his many powers off.

Even stopping time requires processing and reflex time from Odin.
I understand you precisely, it's just that as I'm sure that you are well aware of the fact that feats are measuring stick in determining the outcome of these battles, I believe Odin can find a way around Magog's speed, I'm not saying that it would be an easy battle for him, but I still believe he'll come out on top.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 12:44 PM
DarkSaint85

I understand you precisely, it's just that as I'm sure that you are well aware of the fact that feats are measuring stick in determining the outcome of these battles, I believe Odin can find a way around Magog's speed, I'm not saying that it would be an easy battle for him, but I still believe he'll come out on top.

Ok.

What speed feats does Odin have to get around Gog's speed?

The bell rings, Gog blasts - what can Odin do before Gog does his blast?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 12:48 PM
lawest9

Ok.

Well let me ask you this, can Magog bring anything more powerful than the blast that Thanos shot Odin with that Odin tanked without flinching? and if I'm not mistaken didn't Thanos have one of the infinity gems when he battled Odin in Asgard?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 01:07 PM
DarkSaint85

Well let me ask you this, can Magog bring anything more powerful than the blast that Thanos shot Odin with that Odin tanked without flinching? and if I'm not mistaken didn't Thanos have one of the infinity gems when he battled Odin in Asgard?

See the blast which one shot Mxy.

And he did not have the gem, iirc, unless I'm mistaken

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Mar 25th, 2020 at 01:40 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 01:32 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I imagine that Gog's ability to absorb energy would also be pretty valuable here...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:24 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Ok.

https://i.imgur.com/xVvWM3a.jpg

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 10:33 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote