KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Empty Hand and Gentry invade and attacks the marvel multiverse

Empty Hand and Gentry invade and attacks the marvel multiverse
Started by: DantasKEdc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantasKEdc

Empty Hand and Gentry invade and attacks the marvel multiverse

what happens?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:08 PM
DantasKEdc is currently offline Click here to Send DantasKEdc a Private Message Find more posts by DantasKEdc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Empty Hand wins

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:23 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Marvel loses.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 03:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

The entire multiverse? I'd like to know why.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 04:25 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Marvel loses.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:07 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Empty Hand consumes the entire Marvel multiverse

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 09:04 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Senor Cage

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 09:54 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Empty Hand is us without restriction.
So,EH stomps.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 02:52 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

What are his feats?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 03:00 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I'm not saying he doesn't need feats, but he is us. He should whip Marvel,DC,Darkhorse,Image etc. etc. simultaneously

Really just depends how you view it. He is the empty hand after the story is done. Past the comics death, or writer or whatever. It's done. Story is over.

But is it? I mean I have re read stories, or given friends comics or whatever. And then the story continues?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 06:14 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Senor Cage

He destroyed Multiverse-2 if you want in-universe feats.

the reason Empty Hand wins is because

this is statement from Morrison

"Always I've thought, and particularly now in the era of event-driven comics where characters are subjected to these absolutely life-ruining events in every story arc, I wanted to sum up what all these stories are. It's where the characters get to the end and they appear to have beaten the bad guy, and then an even bigger bad guy shows up and says, "I'll get you later." The real big bad guy at the end - he looks like the Ultra Comics character, but he's also the reader. The empty hand of the reader when he puts the comic down and everything ends. But like the bad guy, he can also come back in full force and say, "You'll meet me again."

I like my books to have multiple meanings. There's multiple ways of reading it. The big bad at the end represents all the big bads in every story. We just beat that villain, now here comes the Anti-Monitor. We just beat the Anti-Monitor, now here comes something that's bigger than big. That was my thinking - the ultimate bigger than big, the ultimate universe destroyer. It's the reader, who chooses to either participate or not."

Empty hand is the meta God transcend supreme beings in comics, he's the empty hand of readers closing the books. he-just like the readers- can choose if he wants to participate reading the story or not.

characters like TOAA, Beyonder, Living Tribunal are no threats to you and me. They are no threats to Empty hand

Empty hand is every antagonist, every big bad ever existed.

All he has to do is close the marvel comics, and Marvel will lose

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:15 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:32 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Empty hand stomps and slaps Carver’s mouth and kisses his girlfriend in front of him.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 01:05 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Writer statements are cool?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 01:34 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Morrison isn't altering continuity, or adding feats there. He's simply explaining what The Empty Hand represents at a metafictional level... Which is perfectly in-line with what we already know about Ultra: he is literally powered by 'us'(ie. the comic book readers.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 12th, 2020 at 11:43 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 11:41 AM