KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Franklin Richards vs Jenny Quantum

Franklin Richards vs Jenny Quantum
Started by: Charles ASX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Charles ASX

Franklin Richards vs Jenny Quantum

Two powerfulls reality warpers.
Explain.
Who wins?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 07:21 PM
Charles ASX is currently offline Click here to Send Charles ASX a Private Message Find more posts by Charles ASX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Not totally familiar with all of quantum's feats, but I don't remember her fighting anyone on the level that Franklin has. She is not on par with a Celestial or Galactus, Franklin is. At least that I remember of her. And I am assuming that all of Sparks feats roll over? As she is basically just the 21st version of Sparks.

But here is the thing, unless it was retconned or something, if she dies, everything in that century dies or something. But I was confused as if that was the whole universe or just Earth. I don't recall that ever being explored but I'm sure it was. And that's a law put in place by the multiverse, which would be above Franklin so would he die as well? And didn't Martian Manhunter teach her how to use her powers? That's pretty low for a reality warper imo.

I haven't read anything Authority related in years and I have been waging a 20 year long war on my brain cells with alcohol and narcoticsso could be remembering this all jacked up.

Anyway, I'm going with Franklin for my initial reasons, don't remember her fighting anyone on same level as Celestials etc.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Mar 26th, 2020 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 07:46 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Jenny

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 07:54 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote