KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman v Ultron

Superman v Ultron
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman v Ultron

Rd 1 Ultron 6

Rd 2 Phalanx Ultron

Rd 3 Ultron-19 (with Stark satellites)

Rd 4 Final form Ultron

bonus round Pymtron (just added him for fun lol)

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 13th, 2020 03:19 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

Is this average Superman?

Old Post May 13th, 2020 03:51 PM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Utron

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 13th, 2020 03:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Utron

I shouldn’t be surprise, but I am.

Old Post May 13th, 2020 03:58 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

It stopped being a surprise to me. You could probably put the WonderMan versus WonderWoman or the Wasp versus Orion, and Carver would say the Marvel character would win.

As for AlbertoJohnAvil - he is honestly not worth responding to. This is what he posted in another thread:

“No amount of denial is going to change that FACT DC is inferior to Marvel in completely everything , deal with it“

Meaning that in ALL the threads he creates, almost all are DC versus Marvel and his thinking is always that DC is ‘inferior to Marvel in completely everything.’

That is not just bias - it is fanboyism if the highest order, over fictional characters.

It always takes away from what we are trying to do here at KMC - debate characters we enjoy in a what-if thought experiment. Where someone like me can love DareDevil, Batman, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Electra, etc and tries to debate with logic.

That I believe is similar to most people.

But - unfortunately - not all.

Old Post May 13th, 2020 07:32 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

People should honestly stop responding to Alberto’s threads unless he stops the rank bias. We are all biased, which is why I actually understand why Carver likes the Hulk (I have personally always said the Hulk is not just a ‘strong’ character but rather a limited-level reality warper that manifests as strength, which is why he can for example break through a window tempered with chrono tech that is supposed to teleport him and NOTHING happens). So, I get Carver ...it is just that I don’t think he can beat everyone, and he especially has a speed disadvantage.

I also get other posters who are pure (and beautiful) trolls. I love their posts!

But Alberto - he is either 10 years old or he has something wrong with his head.

Or maybe he has shareholding in Marvel

Old Post May 13th, 2020 07:38 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I vote for Superman, a lot. I just don't give him the edge against everyone. Example. Read my first post here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t668111.html

There's a lot more examples of this as well. Just because I don't give him the edge in every thread doesn't mean I have an objective. This is why I tend to go in threads and say "Ultron wins and he beats Hulk as well". I shouldn't have to do this but hey, if someone doesn't give Superman the win in all threads, they have an objective.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 13th, 2020 07:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

I hope at least marvel is paying him for shilling this hard

Old Post May 13th, 2020 07:45 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

@spetnaz

put me on ignore then laughing out loud I HONESTLY wouldn't care.

I don't like weird nerds crying to me about what i say about fictional characters annoys them.

I'm sure Superman will be proud of you for nOt ResPoNDiNG tO mY hate tHReaDS ArGH!!! laughing out loud

Old Post May 13th, 2020 08:45 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Shitslinging goes in the two threads at the top of this forum. Not in debate threads. Please take it there.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 13th, 2020 08:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Ya’ll need dome chill pill.

Smoke some weeds, take a Xanax, just relax. We’re all nerds here. We can insult each other once in while, but not in every thread we make.

Old Post May 13th, 2020 08:58 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by carver9
I vote for Superman, a lot. I just don't give him the edge against everyone. Example. Read my first post here.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t668111.html

There's a lot more examples of this as well. Just because I don't give him the edge in every thread doesn't mean I have an objective. This is why I tend to go in threads and say "Ultron wins and he beats Hulk as well". I shouldn't have to do this but hey, if someone doesn't give Superman the win in all threads, they have an objective.

You say Superman loses to people that are easy stomps for him. You basically ignore his strength and speed and durability in every thread.

Superman wins here. He can easily damage Ultron, fast enough to avoid its attacks, durable enough to withstand its attacks.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 13th, 2020 10:39 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
@spetnaz

put me on ignore then laughing out loud I HONESTLY wouldn't care.

I don't like weird nerds crying to me about what i say about fictional characters annoys them.

I'm sure Superman will be proud of you for nOt ResPoNDiNG tO mY hate tHReaDS ArGH!!! laughing out loud

Calling me a nerd when I believe you’re the most prolific poster here.

Anyway, my comment was not to you.

It was to the others here - Alberto has clearly shown his straight bias (as shown in his own words that I posted here). Which means any thread he posts - at least in his own head - is biased. He may get it wrong most times, which is funny, but he is arguably the most biased (non-troll) poster here.

Old Post May 14th, 2020 09:42 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by spetznaz
It stopped being a surprise to me. You could probably put the WonderMan versus WonderWoman or the Wasp versus Orion, and Carver would say the Marvel character would win.

As for AlbertoJohnAvil - he is honestly not worth responding to. This is what he posted in another thread:

“No amount of denial is going to change that FACT DC is inferior to Marvel in completely everything , deal with it“

Meaning that in ALL the threads he creates, almost all are DC versus Marvel and his thinking is always that DC is ‘inferior to Marvel in completely everything.’

That is not just bias - it is fanboyism if the highest order, over fictional characters.

It always takes away from what we are trying to do here at KMC - debate characters we enjoy in a what-if thought experiment. Where someone like me can love DareDevil, Batman, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Electra, etc and tries to debate with logic.

That I believe is similar to most people.

But - unfortunately - not all.

The bullshit is on both sides of the fence. Open your eyes Spetz.

Old Post May 14th, 2020 11:57 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Superman should win

By Stoic

Old Post May 15th, 2020 01:25 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote:
Where someone like me can love DareDevil, Batman, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Electra

lol

Old Post May 15th, 2020 01:27 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Stoic
The bullshit is on both sides of the fence. Open your eyes Spetz.

I fully agree. The pox is on both houses. There are a lot of DC fans who think DC can win everything, and they are just as wrong.

Old Post May 15th, 2020 07:47 AM
heru

Superman can pull this off. He's stronger, faster, and durable enough to take what Ultron has to offer. Besides he fights guys like Braniac and Mettalo. Ultron shouldn't be to hard to take down.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 02:41 AM
heru is currently offline Click here to Send heru a Private Message Find more posts by heru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by spetznaz
I fully agree. The pox is on both houses. There are a lot of DC fans who think DC can win everything, and they are just as wrong.

thumb up

Old Post May 18th, 2020 03:07 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote