KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Doom vs Thanos (see details)

Dr. Doom vs Thanos (see details)
Started by: JoeyVanHalen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JoeyVanHalen

Dr. Doom vs Thanos (see details)

Dr Doom with 1 day prep vs Thanos with 1 hr prep

Dr Doom with 1 wk prep vs Thanos with 1 day prep

Dr Doom vs Thanos both with 1 hr prep

Dr Doom vs Thanos both with 1 day prep

Old Post May 18th, 2020 07:58 AM
JoeyVanHalen is currently offline Click here to Send JoeyVanHalen a Private Message Find more posts by JoeyVanHalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

If this was an random encounter then Thabos gets the nod definitely, but given the prep stios, Doom could come up with something, maybe..........hard to call.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 09:14 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Thanos in all scenarios. Though, it was great to see beyonder powered Doom do a mortal kombat spine ripping fatality on Thanos.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 10:01 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by meep-meep
Though, it was great to see beyonder powered Doom do a mortal kombat spine ripping fatality on Thanos.

thumb up

Without Starlin, Thanos is not so tough.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 10:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Thanos in all scenarios.

As usual stilt has no clue what he’s talking about. Marz, Abnet/Lanning, Giffen and Cates have all wrote Thanos as powerful as Starlin did it not more.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 10:47 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 18th, 2020 10:48 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Care to dispute it with proof? Il happily crush you for all to see.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 10:51 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep

That Scorpion style spine rip was great though. You can't deny that.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 10:54 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Care to dispute it with proof? Il happily crush you for all to see.

What is there to discuss?

Starlin has been in the full drooling zombie fanboy mode for whole three decades, even going as far as to retcon other writers' work.

You're so blind you can't see it? That's your problem.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 10:56 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What is there to discuss?

Starlin has been in the full drooling zombie fanboy mode for whole three decades, even going as far as to retcon other writers' work.

You're so blind you can't see it? That's your problem.
so you can’t argue it and are now making bullshit excuses. Starlin retconed a few bad showing that’s all. Like I said several writers have wrote Thanos as powerful/tough etc which you tried to make out wasn’t the case. So,you want to debate it or not.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 11:03 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote:
so you can’t argue it and are now making bullshit excuses.

Projecting, huh?

quote:
Starlin retconed a few bad showing that’s all.

Wow, understatement of the year. Good job, tittie.

quote:
Like I said several writers have wrote Thanos as powerful/tough etc which you tried to make out wasn’t the case. So,you want to debate it or not.

You would need to learn some basics of English language and reading comprehension first.

I stand by what I said. Don't care if some roid rage lowlife disagrees with me.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 11:07 AM
Insane Titan

Projecting, huh?

Wow, understatement of the year. Good job, tittie.

You would need to learn some basics of English language and reading comprehension first.

I stand by what I said. Don't care if some roid rage lowlife disagrees with me.
no projection from me, you do this all the time in Thanos thread due to your inferiority complex. It’s sad and pathetic.

He’s does it to maybe 3 showings or so in 30 yrs , don’t try to over exaggerate it you freaky looking polak.

As I thought, more excuses again. Stay in your lane if you don’t have the balls to prove your point. I gave you the chance to debate it but you(as expected) backed out judging me laughing out loud coming from a dead beat drunk who tries to act like a women beater online.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 11:14 AM
meep-meep

Thanos wins. Doom is way cooler, imo.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 11:14 AM
Magnificent M

Thanos lose? Tut-tut, it was a clone.
Doom loses? Nuh-uh, it was a Doom-bot.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 02:58 PM
Magnificent M is currently offline Find more posts by Magnificent M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

thumb up

Without Starlin, Thanos is not so tough.

LOL Stilt, Doom was BEYONDER powered. He would have killed most anybody. This isn't a bad showing for Thanos.

As to the thread, Thanos wins. There was an Infinity arc (forgot which one there's so many of them now) where Doom thought he was using his tech to spy on Thanos but in reality Thanos knew and was spying on Doom without Doom having any idea what was going on. He was also in awe of Thanos' tech.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 03:28 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
LOL Stilt, Doom was BEYONDER powered. He would have killed most anybody. This isn't a bad showing for Thanos.

I know.

And if Starlin was writing that Secret Wars shit, you can bet Thanos would find a way to wtf pwn/outsmart Doom in the next few panels.

At the absolute worst, he would retcon his defeat into another Thanosi.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 03:53 PM
DeadpoolXXX

no projection from me, you do this all the time in Thanos thread due to your inferiority complex. It’s sad and pathetic.

He’s does it to maybe 3 showings or so in 30 yrs , don’t try to over exaggerate it you freaky looking polak.

As I thought, more excuses again. Stay in your lane if you don’t have the balls to prove your point. I gave you the chance to debate it but you(as expected) backed out judging me laughing out loud coming from a dead beat drunk who tries to act like a women beater online.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 04:22 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
is that supposed to bother me in some way because you have no argument ? You know that’s a fictional character you Emo turd.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 04:31 PM
DeadpoolXXX

is that supposed to bother me in some way because you have no argument ? You know that’s a fictional character you Emo turd.

Old Post May 18th, 2020 04:33 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post May 18th, 2020 04:34 PM