KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batmobile vs Punisher's Battle Van

Batmobile vs Punisher's Battle Van
Started by: xXI_wing_IXx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

Batmobile vs Punisher's Battle Van

Current Batmobile

They are in the populated Times Square of New York City

They don't know their opponent's location.

Who wins ?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 21st, 2020 12:37 AM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The Batmobile has a shield that loses 22% of it's integrity from a rocket launcher shot. Speed and movability are probably also on Batman's side. The only thing Punisher might have going for him is offense, I personally wouldn't bet on it though.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 21st, 2020 01:10 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

But yeah, I agree with Parm here.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 04:01 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

I did give Punisher a slight advantage due to civilians being present and the environment.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 05:46 AM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

I watched the movie Macgruber a few days ago, and his van had a 100% fatality rate. You have to be in it though.

On topic, I gotta go with the Batmobile

Old Post May 21st, 2020 05:54 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
I did give Punisher a slight advantage due to civilians being present and the environment.
How so? Both are not touching civilians, if anything the equipment the Van is packing is less useful with civilians around.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 21st, 2020 06:16 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, despite his brutal methods, Frank won't risk civilians' or even cops' lives.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 06:31 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, despite his brutal methods, Frank won't risk civilians' or even cops' lives.

Okay, what if Frank is bloodlusted ? Would it make a difference ?

Old Post May 21st, 2020 07:08 AM
DarkSaint85

What can the current Batmobile even do? Pinning it down is like pinning down what "standard equipment" is for Bats.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 07:29 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Frank doesn't kill innocents, period.

At his worst, he may consider killing someone like Daredevil, but he won't murder his way through herds of innocents, lol.

Anyway, Batmobile packed rockets good enough to dispose of Amazo, lol.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 07:47 AM
DarkSaint85

Plus he used weaponry against Wraith

Old Post May 21st, 2020 08:17 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Okay, what if Frank is bloodlusted ? Would it make a difference ?

It really wouldn’t make a difference (even if we make it a one-sided Bloodlusted matchup where only Frank is BL rather than standard KMC where BOTH are supposed to be BL).

The amount of WayneTech in the Batmobile would make a Marine Tank Battalion envious.

No matter how innovative (and they are very innovative) Frank/Microchip are in making the battle-wagon relevant to the types of foes/crimes Frank face, they will never really be able to matchup on the type of tech a highly paranoid multi-billionaire with access to advanced next-Gen and beyond tech and unlimited budgets can put into his vehicle.

The battewagon is basically a van with the capabilities of a tank.

The Batmobile is basically a tank with the capabilities of a UFO.

Big difference.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 09:36 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But yeah, I agree with Parm here.

Batmobile lasers beat that. It can just burn his weapons off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 01:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Current Batmobile

They are in the populated Times Square of New York City

They don't know their opponent's location.

Who wins ?

Batmobile wins.

K.I.T.T. is the only real match for Batmobile.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 01:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Batmobile uses foam and wins thumb up

Old Post May 21st, 2020 01:27 PM