KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Name marvel's top 5 interesting characters

Name marvel's top 5 interesting characters
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name marvel's top 5 interesting characters

IYO whos your top 5 peeps from marvel as a character, plot development and why do you relate or feel its one of the best comic character ever created

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 21st, 2020 01:59 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Michelangelo(The Forever Man), from Hickman's S.H.I.E.L.D. series.
Leonardo da Vinci and Isaac Newton, also from Hickman's S.H.I.E.L.D. series.
Adult Franklin Richards, from Hickman's F4 and FF runs.
I used to like the concept of Sentry, before Marvel started going bananas with him.
Ultimate Reed Richards/The Maker

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 21st, 2020 03:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

For me:
1. Spider-Man: So innovative that if I tried to explain it would be too long.
2. Dare Devil: Pure genius when it comes to characterization. May possibly be my favorite character from any comic.
3. Hulk: Beautiful interpretation of the Dr. Jekyll/Mr.Hyde story. Classic stories really did a LOT of justice to the character with gf eat stories. Recent stories still very interesting. Fans can be a problem though, but that’s an indication of the character’s popularity.
4. Black Panther: Perfect introduction, great characterization.
5. Thor: Beautiful mythology, characterization and world building. Taking something that already existed and totally owning it.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 03:33 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Thanos
2. Thor
3. Captain America
4. Jean Grey
5. Hulk

Old Post May 21st, 2020 03:35 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Gonna stick to heroes to make it less complicated for myself:

1. Cyclops
2. Colossus
3. Hank Pym
4. Hawkeye
5. Daredevil

As for the why... that would be an essay. And I probably wrote it before anyway.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2020 03:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miracle Man, will we ever see the Obsidian age?
The Maker
Iron Man even moreso now in the tech gone mad world
The Marquis of Death, he really needs a return.
Dr Strange, still limitless stories to be told.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 03:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

1. Thanos
2. Hulk
3. Wolverine
4. Beta Ray Bill
5. Sentry

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2020 04:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Kraven
The Hood
Bullseye
Maker
Daken

Old Post May 21st, 2020 05:06 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Adam Warlock
2. Thanos
3. Victor Von Doom
4. Erik Magnus Lensherr
5. Jean Grey

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 05:06 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

“Most interesting” is hard to define. IMO, in the hands of a good writer, some Marvel chars have more potential to be cohesive, dynamic characters.

For heroes, off the top of my head, and in no particular order:

-Daredevil
-Spider-Man
-Invisible Woman
-Cyclops
-Kitty Pryde
-Silver Surfer

Villains are harder, but I would definitely start with Doom and Magneto.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 05:13 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Thor. I like insecure people.
Hulk. He has feats.
Blue Marvel. He's underrated

I don't see why people would find Surfer interesting, though. He only has space cheese imo.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 21st, 2020 05:51 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Thor. I like insecure people.
Hulk. He has feats.
Blue Marvel. He's underrated

I don't see why people would find Surfer interesting, though. He only has space cheese imo.

Lol

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2020 05:56 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Spider-man
Thor
Hulk
Wolverine
Magneto

Old Post May 21st, 2020 10:34 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I'll name 5 that has piqued my interest the last few years.

1. Scrier
2. The Other
3. Knull
4. Oblivion
5. Black Winter

Old Post May 21st, 2020 10:57 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Sentry
Wonder Man
Thing
Black Panther
Dr Doom

By Stoic

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 09:37 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

1. Doctor Strange....

2. Inbetweener....I always loved this concept

3. Balder....should be written as the perfect warrior -imo

4. Namor...love the "highly emotional" anti hero

5. Uatu....my first favorite character as a kid. Still have my first What if...about the Avengers.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 11:06 AM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Punisher,
Black Bolt,
Jack of Hearts,
Mar-Vell
Monica Rambeau/Norrin Radd

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 11:46 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

1. Hellstrom. What a f'd up life. Sone of the devil who watched his mather tortured throughout her life because she hooked up with the lord of lies. He devoted himself to the church only becasue it is the antithisis of his father that he loathes. As the spawn of Satan he has a great evil and darkess inside him that he constantly has to fight to control and keep down.

2. Devil Slayer. Such a tortured soul trying to redeem himself. Hes annex soldier, hit man and cult member who is teying to redeem his earlier life mistakes.

3. Longshot, i likes initially that his life was rebooted so many times with Mogo erasing his memory and his constantly having ro rediscover his powers. Came to love the innocence of the character and such a cool powerset.

4. Daredivil, seriously what other character has endured as much and come thru as much. Batman had the loss of his family too but he didnt loose his sight first or grow up in a slum.

5. Shaman, and no I dont mean Nate Grey I mean Micheal twoyoungmen. Indian medicine men are cool idea but the concept of a pouch that has an endless supply of magic paraphernalia in it is just mind blowing

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 12:57 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Mariko Yashida
Carmen Pryde
Mikhail Rasputin
Elaine Grey
Lilandra Neramani

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 01:14 PM
Magnon is online now! Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beatboks
1. Hellstrom. What a f'd up life. Sone of the devil who watched his mather tortured throughout her life because she hooked up with the lord of lies. He devoted himself to the church only becasue it is the antithisis of his father that he loathes. As the spawn of Satan he has a great evil and darkess inside him that he constantly has to fight to control and keep down.

2. Devil Slayer. Such a tortured soul trying to redeem himself. Hes annex soldier, hit man and cult member who is teying to redeem his earlier life mistakes.

3. Longshot, i likes initially that his life was rebooted so many times with Mogo erasing his memory and his constantly having ro rediscover his powers. Came to love the innocence of the character and such a cool powerset.

4. Daredivil, seriously what other character has endured as much and come thru as much. Batman had the loss of his family too but he didnt loose his sight first or grow up in a slum.

5. Shaman, and no I dont mean Nate Grey I mean Micheal twoyoungmen. Indian medicine men are cool idea but the concept of a pouch that has an endless supply of magic paraphernalia in it is just mind blowing

I love this! Good logic.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 05:22 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote