KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-23 vs. Captain America

X-23 vs. Captain America
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

X-23 vs. Captain America

Round 1: Random Encounter
Round 2: Morals off for them both

Who wins

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 08:36 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

CA

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 09:21 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

bane dies, yet cap wins

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 09:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

X-23 eviscerates him.

What's he gonna do? Hit her? She can take it better then he can take disemboweled.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 10:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
X-23 eviscerates him.

What's he gonna do? Hit her? She can take it better then he can take disemboweled.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 10:19 PM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

The closest answer we have is their brief scuffle a little while back. It wasn't definitive by any stretch of the imagination, but X-23 did manage to disarm Cap and force a h2h situation.

If she removes his shield here, he can't block her claws, which is already difficult due to the extra pair in her feet. Plus, the same healing factor problem arises. Through direct comparisons and her own solid feat catalogue, hers is as good as Logan's. Some argue faster, although it ultimately doesn't make a difference in most situations. She's healed from some pretty crazy shit over her career.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 12:12 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by StyleTime
The closest answer we have is their brief scuffle a little while back. It wasn't definitive by any stretch of the imagination, but X-23 did manage to disarm Cap and force a h2h situation.

Was that the real Cap, though? Or just his doppelganger?

Forgive me; I really didn't care about that HYDRA Cap story arc, but I do know that they were shown as two separate physical entities.

Fill in the gaps. Perhaps they were "fused" at one point?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 12:33 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

If she removes his shield here, he can't block her claws, which is already difficult due to the extra pair in her feet. Plus, the same healing factor problem arises. Through direct comparisons and her own solid feat catalogue, hers is as good as Logan's. Some argue faster, although it ultimately doesn't make a difference in most situations. She's healed from some pretty crazy shit over her career.

Of course X-23 is faster because she's lighter lol. Although she is weaker as a drawback. Captain America can overpower her by strength but yeah he has no answer for those claws so the only way to stand a chance against X-23 is to keep his shield with him at all times.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 03:08 AM
xXI_wing_IXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXI_wing_IXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXI_wing_IXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Was that the real Cap, though? Or just his doppelganger?

Forgive me; I really didn't care about that HYDRA Cap story arc, but I do know that they were shown as two separate physical entities.

Fill in the gaps. Perhaps they were "fused" at one point?

You're right, now that I think back on it. I didn't follow it extensively either, but the Laura/Cap issue was right after the initial "restoration" by Kobik. It imprinted as regular Cap in my head I guess. I don't think we knew how much Kobik screwed with that part of reality at the time.

Although, maybe they were fused in a way? Real Steve was just a memory in Kobik's mind and the DoppleSteve had always been the one doing the stuff we associate with real Steve, due to the reality change. I don't know. Maybe someone else can clear it up.
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Of course X-23 is faster because she's lighter lol. Although she is weaker as a drawback. Captain America can overpower her by strength but yeah he has no answer for those claws so the only way to stand a chance against X-23 is to keep his shield with him at all times.

I meant the speed of her healing factor vs Wolverine.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jun 3rd, 2020 at 04:15 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 04:12 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine did cut the leather stripes attaching the shield to the arm, too.

So it's safe to say it's Steve's "weakness".

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 04:27 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXI_wing_IXx
Junior

I meant the speed of her healing factor vs Wolverine.

Her healing is faster I assume because Wolverine's whole skeleton and his claws are laced with Adamantium as oppose to Laura is just her claws so Wolverine's healing factor had to endure more of the Adamantium poisoning.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 04:47 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine's healing factor had far more time to adapt to various attacks.

More times he gets burned, faster he recovers from fire attacks, for example. That's how it works.

Adamantium poisoning (that should be fixed by now, but I digress) is a minor factor... but when we consider how his HF is also fighting the aging process, radiation from his bones, his mental trauma and how Logan joins several superhero teams so he can atone for his sins (resulting in maxing out and taxing his power), it's no wonder that Laura heals faster at times.

She's 100% fresh most of the time --- while Logan is always f*cked up.

Hell, Deadpool said only a year has passed in the MU between the Bloodsport tournament and his Team-up series.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 05:16 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

tl;dr

Laura heals incredibly fast.

Steve not so much; not fast enough to consider it a major advantage in combat.

He can get brutal with his shield in Round 2, which is his only chance for a KO.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 05:31 AM
CatL18

CAP has battle skill that even he without Super Soldier serum can defeat Super Soldier.
So, CAP with Super Soldier Serum can defeat X-23,I think.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 09:59 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Well, good thing for Laura she ain't some nameless fodder, then wink

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2020 12:54 PM