KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spectrum Vs Triumph (Crisis Times Five)

Spectrum Vs Triumph (Crisis Times Five)
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Spectrum Vs Triumph (Crisis Times Five)

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 06:04 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Spectrum, for me

Old Post Jun 7th, 2020 09:52 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

I'm gonna say Spectrum because of speed and her explosive capabilities...which is not part of the electrical magnetic field.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 01:45 AM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Triumph did race the Ray (ftl). I doubt speed will play a factor in this fight.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Triumph did race the Ray (ftl). I doubt speed will play a factor in this fight.

Interesting. What issue was that?

Monica can also react faster then light and divide her consciousness.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:30 AM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Spectrum should take the Magneto rip off

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 09:59 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by HandOfFate
Interesting. What issue was that?

Monica can also react faster then light and divide her consciousness.

Here he's keeping up with The Ray

Can sense Superman

Is as fast as Superman

Takes down Hourman 1M, by just his mere presence. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 01:55 PM
HandOfFate

Those are interesting and I'll add them to my Triumph files...but I'm not seeing Faster Then Light here.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 03:02 PM
Senor Cage

Those are interesting and I'll add them to my Triumph files...but I'm not seeing Faster Then Light here.

Triumph has tagged Ray before, who can got ftl or close to it. Either way, speed won't be an issue, AND Triumph's powers can detect energy beings through his powers, and Spectrum is an energy being.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 03:07 PM
HandOfFate

Triumph has tagged Ray before, who can got ftl or close to it. Either way, speed won't be an issue, AND Triumph's powers can detect energy beings through his powers, and Spectrum is an energy being.

Was Ray moving at the Speed of Light or like you orginal posted Faster then Light.

Where is the comic showing this?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:19 PM
Senor Cage

Was Ray moving at the Speed of Light or like you orginal posted Faster then Light.

Where is the comic showing this?

Ray in his energy form regularly moves at super speeds. The comic doesn't state how fast, but like I said, speed won't matter much, since Triumph can move at super speeds, on top of his "hyper senses".

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:23 PM
HandOfFate

Ray in his energy form regularly moves at super speeds. The comic doesn't state how fast, but like I said, speed won't matter much, since Triumph can move at super speeds, on top of his "hyper senses".

So "No".

So speed will be an issue. Triumph ability is probably around Magneto's level...which is impressive. Now I'm pretty sure you seen the scans of a less powerful Spectrum bypassing Mag's force field and knock him out with a force beam.

On a side note. Thanks for the Triump debate, not a lot of people know about him. wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:36 PM
Senor Cage

So "No".

So speed will be an issue. Triumph ability is probably around Magneto's level...which is impressive. Now I'm pretty sure you seen the scans of a less powerful Spectrum bypassing Mag's force field and knock him out with a force beam.

On a side note. Thanks for the Triump debate, not a lot of people know about him. wink

Magneto doesn't have the speed of Triumph. Nor does he have his Hyper 360 senses (that can detect hidden opponents).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:46 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Oh, so this was Triumph. I remember reading a TT story featuring his son but didn't know who tf he was. Lol

He seems rather impressive.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:56 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

Magneto doesn't have the speed of Triumph. Nor does he have his Hyper 360 senses (that can detect hidden opponents).

Do you really wanna compare Magneto's feats to Triumph's Byakugan? I like Triumph but Magneto has 50+ years of crazy feats to pull from.

The speed issue is already dead in the water. As you haven't shown me any good speed feats

Last edited by HandOfFate on Jun 11th, 2020 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:43 PM
Senor Cage

Do you really wanna compare Magneto's feats to Triumph's Byakugan? I like Triumph but Magneto has 50+ years of crazy feats to pull from.

The speed issue is already dead in the water. As you haven't shown me any good speed feats

I know Magneto and he does best Triumph in feats (other than Crisis Times Five), because I doubt magneto can disrupt Hourman's time vision nor take him down.

Magneto has failed to stop an energy being (Photon), yet Triumph has stopped The Ray in a force field. Morriosn's Triumph would at least stalemate Magneto, if not take the majority, IMO.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 05:58 PM
HandOfFate

I know Magneto and he does best Triumph in feats (other than Crisis Times Five), because I doubt magneto can disrupt Hourman's time vision nor take him down.

Magneto has failed to stop an energy being (Photon), yet Triumph has stopped The Ray in a force field. Morriosn's Triumph would at least stalemate Magneto, if not take the majority, IMO.

I don't consider that Hourman pic that special. Given Triumph semi origin of being erased from time twice. I just assumed Hourman saw him as a glitch in the time stream.

As far as Morrison's Triumph, it was such a quick story that I can't say he would win a majority...though he would make it a good fight.

Also, now you got me wondering who is more powerful the Ray or Spectrum? Let me do some research.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 06:17 PM
Senor Cage

I don't consider that Hourman pic that special. Given Triumph semi origin of being erased from time twice. I just assumed Hourman saw him as a glitch in the time stream.

As far as Morrison's Triumph, it was such a quick story that I can't say he would win a majority...though he would make it a good fight.

Also, now you got me wondering who is more powerful the Ray or Spectrum? Let me do some research.

But he casually dismissed Hourman 1M, who is cosmic level.

But let's not even count that feat. What about going against the JLA? Absorbing Superman's solar energy and being just as strong as him, just as fast. Remember this is MORRISON'S Superman and batman. That's like going toe to toe with the Living Tribunal. laughing out loud

Anyway, does Magneto have similar feats?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 06:20 PM
Senor Cage

Oh, even in Justice League Task Force. Triumph was going toe to toe with Martian Manhunter and tanking his blows.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 06:21 PM
DarkSaint85

But he casually dismissed Hourman 1M, who is cosmic level.

But let's not even count that feat. What about going against the JLA? Absorbing Superman's solar energy and being just as strong as him, just as fast. Remember this is MORRISON'S Superman and batman. That's like going toe to toe with the Living Tribunal. laughing out loud

Anyway, does Magneto have similar feats?

Phoenix:

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 06:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote