KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pick 3 to defend you. The other 3 will come after you

Pick 3 to defend you. The other 3 will come after you
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HumbleServant

Pick 3 to defend you. The other 3 will come after you

They have prep and knowledge of each other

Kingpin (Can use all resources including people and superpowerd characters etc) The rest can only use tech, magic etc
Tony Stark
Lex Luthor
Doom
Batman
Zod (same as kingpin)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 08:45 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Zod, Doom and Wayne. Everyone else is fodder

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2020 09:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Zod, Luthor and Doom.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 02:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom, Wayne, and Luther.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 02:11 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

1. Zod definitely due to his powers
2. Doom definitely due to his magic

The last pick is harder; I'd probably choose Kingpin because he can bring his super-henchmen with him (unlike the others): Spot could hide me in his pocket dimension while Answer's superpowers would help Doom and Zod pinpoint the best tactics to protect me.

(Not that any of this would be able to stop Batman...)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 02:58 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zod, Doom and Wayne. Everyone else is fodder
Correct.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zod, Luthor and Doom.
Wrong!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 03:28 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Zod, Kingpin and Doom, because heroes are less conniving and I don't want to come home from a hard day's work and die because some ****er smeared a toxic nerve agent on my doorknob.

Also, Zod is strong and fast enough to keep the rest from doing anything to me directly.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 03:45 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kingpin, Doom, Lex Luthor.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 04:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Zod and Doom are all that's needed. They would wtf wreck the rest.

I mean, am actual case could be made for Zod soloing (minus Doom and a few versions of Lex)

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Sep 24th, 2020 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 05:01 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kingpin and all those metas though. That should include The Purple Man.

And Stiltman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 05:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Just as an FYI, Luthor has casual universal teleportation:
(please log in to view the image)

And time travel:
(please log in to view the image)
Not to mention, a 5D imp in a box.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 05:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He out Adam Stranges Adam Strange.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 05:15 PM
tkitna

Doom, everybody else is fodder

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 05:39 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Magnon
Spot could hide me in his pocket dimension

Saint is that you?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by cdtm
Kingpin and all those metas though. That should include The Purple Man.

And Stiltman.

I just read the characters part. Yeah, that definitely changes things a bit

Old Post Sep 24th, 2020 09:14 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

Zod, Doom and Lex Luthor.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2020 03:51 AM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigjayler

Zod, Doom, Kingpin.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 04:11 PM
bigjayler is currently offline Click here to Send bigjayler a Private Message Find more posts by bigjayler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Saint is that you?

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 10:23 AM
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not to mention, a 5D imp in a box.
i thought he let batmite out?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 11:36 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote