KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman attempts to resist the infinity stones what happens

Superman attempts to resist the infinity stones what happens
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman attempts to resist the infinity stones what happens

Thanos uses the Infinity Gauntlet to erase Superman from existence completely, does he succeed or fail

reality stone, time stone etc is used

(Classic/current IG)

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:02 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:16 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman resisted Emperor Joker. 5d imp >>>>>> Infinity Gauntlet.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

They shatter.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 01:38 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

He succeeded!!!

I could be wrong so Galan or CDTM can correct me on this but Dark Emperor Joker never actually tried to kill Superman. He tried to change who Superman was. You can’t change Superman, we know that much. DC has made it clear that he is a foundation in which DC is built around. Dr.Manhattan, Batman who laughs, WF, and Emperor Joker all failed to figure that out

That said, I think they can still erase him out of existence

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 02:45 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Time Trapper Tried.

https://imgur.com/a/bHERv

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 02:53 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

They shattered trying to move a universe. Superman is legit multiversal. The gems shatter.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:01 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Time Trapper Tried.

https://imgur.com/a/bHERv

Time trapper was low-key Superman.........

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:17 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenghisJuan
Definitely not a Wanker

Let's look at Doomsday Clock #12:
https://i2.wp.com/thefanboyseo.com/...ize=1040%2C1600
"No matter how many times Superman's existence is attacked, he will survive".

Seems like an open and shut case. Especially with stuff like tanking Omega Beams as well at the Time Trapper, Mxy and even his own Death failing to erase him from existence.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:20 PM
GenghisJuan is currently offline Click here to Send GenghisJuan a Private Message Find more posts by GenghisJuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by GenghisJuan

Seems like an open and shut case. Especially with stuff like tanking Omega Beams as well at the Time Trapper, Mxy and even his own Death failing to erase him from existence.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:23 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do you dc weirdos ignore context? Superman "beating" dr manhattan had nothing to do with resistance and more to do with the fact that dr manhattan's flaw is he can't change something that already happened to him somewhere up his timeline.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:27 PM
DarkSaint85

Nice find.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:29 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Why do you dc weirdos ignore context? Superman "beating" dr manhattan had nothing to do with resistance and more to do with the fact that dr manhattan's flaw is he can't change something that already happened to him somewhere up his timeline.

Superman didn't beat him and Superman gets erased here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do people irrationally hate Superman and why do they get angry when their flawed thread to "erase" him fails.

Seems somewhat ott when discussing fictional characters to me.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 03:52 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman cannot be permanently erased because he is the very literal linchpin of the metaverse -- its "greatest antibody." The whole of creation begins with, and forms entirely around, him at its center. So if Superman were 'killed' in the flesh, the metaverse would automatically reboot/reset, and he would be reborn again. He is an absolute constant.

That being said, the only way to "erase Superman from existence completely" is if one can alter the fundamental nature of the metaverse/company itself on a fully metafictional level. A feat like that is beyond the power of the IG, imo... You'd have to get into the realm of full-wank Mxy to even have a shot(and even then I'd still have my doubts.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 04:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

I think Trollberto owns the record for having the most trolling attempts in a row backfire at him. His record for successful trolling is still a 0. His streak is alive.. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:34 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Galan007
Superman cannot be permanently erased because he is the very literal linchpin of the metaverse -- its "greatest antibody." The whole of creation begins with, and forms entirely around, him at its center. So if Superman were 'killed' in the flesh, the metaverse would automatically reboot/reset, and he would be reborn again. He is an absolute constant.

That being said, the only way to "erase Superman from existence completely" is if one can alter the fundamental nature of the metaverse/company itself on a fully metafictional level. A feat like that is beyond the power of the IG, imo... You'd have to get into the realm of full-wank Mxy to even have a shot(and even then I'd still have my doubts.)
Just wait till Disney buys DC comics.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 05:36 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Parmaniac

I see this statement a lot. What exactly do you think would Marvel do differently?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 06:00 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Inb4 Superman one-shotting Mickey with the Beyonder's power.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 06:03 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I see this statement a lot. What exactly do you think would Marvel do differently?
He has to move aside for a strong independent woman.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 24th, 2021 06:04 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote