KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Majestic vs Supreme

Mr. Majestic vs Supreme
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Majestic vs Supreme

1. Hand to hand.

2. Supreme gets Mjolnir, Majestros gets a kaizer blade.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 04:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

When both were Image characters, Supreme was slightly more powerful.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 06:07 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Majestic Cuts him up.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 07:29 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic

I can't find scans, did they actually fight?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 07:32 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic

Majestic was in Image?

Thought he was a Wildstorm home grown, up until DC comics absorbed the brand.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 09:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Which Supreme?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 10:26 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Philosophía
Which Supreme?

I'll fight you

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 10:28 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 10:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Philosophía
Which Supreme?

Mean Supreme.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 11:10 PM
StyleTime

Originally posted by cdtm
Majestic was in Image?

Yep. He came along during Image Wildcats. He actually showed up a little before Wildcats really hit their stride and went into some of their good runs. Lucky him, although he wasn't really around at their absolute peak storytelling though.

Point being, Wildcats started off pretty trash.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 23rd, 2021 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 11:24 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
Yep. He came along during Image Wildcats. He actually showed up a little before Wildcats really hit their stride and went into some of their good runs. Lucky him, although he wasn't really around at their absolute peak storytelling though.

Point being, Wildcats started off pretty trash.

I remember reading some scans where Majestic and the guy who gets stronger as he gets bigger fought some cut rate Sebastian Shaw. Maj didn't look too impressive at all, and had a kind of bland generic personality.

I'd imagine his solo series in Wildstorm really upped his stock from those team days.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 12:28 AM
StyleTime

I remember reading some scans where Majestic and the guy who gets stronger as he gets bigger fought some cut rate Sebastian Shaw. Maj didn't look too impressive at all, and had a kind of bland generic personality.

Yeah, they were a generic 90's action team for a good bit there. The Kheran/Daemonite thing just isn't the greatest premise tbh. Only Alan Moore executed that plotline well, and he did it by putting a close to the whole arc. Kinda says a lot. And Casey, arguably their peak, completely revamped them. Moore wrote the best Majestic, but Casey made me realize the Wildcats aren't really meant for traditional super hero tales. He had the freedom to do that since Majestic wasn't around by that era.

Don't get me wrong. Wildcats had some good arcs with Majestic, but he naturally tilted them into a "super hero-y" direction. Even then, their best story with him was essentially about that desire to do good being manipulated by Tao.
I'd imagine his solo series in Wildstorm really upped his stock from those team days.

https://postimg.cc/9r2HzQRj
https://postimg.cc/mPdvd3db
https://postimg.cc/4YNCb2QL

whistle

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 24th, 2021 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 01:31 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Moore's wildstorm spotlight is an all time classic

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 02:10 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I can't find scans, did they actually fight?

Image made Supreme their most powerful character on the hero side.

Majestic was in Image?

Wildcats was an Image title. Majestic debuted in the Wildcats.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 08:27 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I think you're talking about Maul on the guy who increases his size.

Maj's solo series was pretty good in general and had some impressive feats.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 09:06 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Maul is indeed his name. Best brick ever - the larger and stronger he got, the stupider he became.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 09:44 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maul is indeed his name. Best brick ever - the larger and stronger he got, the stupider he became.

Couldn't he get so large his brain basically shutdown? Hmmm that would explain several posters here.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 11:05 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

I just saw the Mjolnir part. You mean he gets the Image comics Mjolnir of his Universe or the Marvel version?

I'm leaning towards Majestic due to being faster. Maybe.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 01:28 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, they were a generic 90's action team for a good bit there. The Kheran/Daemonite thing just isn't the greatest premise tbh. Only Alan Moore executed that plotline well, and he did it by putting a close to the whole arc. Kinda says a lot. And Casey, arguably their peak, completely revamped them. Moore wrote the best Majestic, but Casey made me realize the Wildcats aren't really meant for traditional super hero tales. He had the freedom to do that since Majestic wasn't around by that era.

Don't get me wrong. Wildcats had some good arcs with Majestic, but he naturally tilted them into a "super hero-y" direction. Even then, their best story with him was essentially about that desire to do good being manipulated by Tao.

https://postimg.cc/9r2HzQRj
https://postimg.cc/mPdvd3db
https://postimg.cc/4YNCb2QL

whistle

Is that the same guy who fought Supreme when he went insane?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 01:56 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

For all his hype, Supreme folded like a house of cards in every intercompany event.

Seriously, every time. It was like a contractual obligation.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2021 09:36 PM