KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Predators vs Wakanda

Predators vs Wakanda
Started by: DantasKEdc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DantasKEdc

Predators vs Wakanda

Predators (Dark horse) vs Wakanda

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 04:26 PM
DantasKEdc is currently offline Click here to Send DantasKEdc a Private Message Find more posts by DantasKEdc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Nice thread......Does Wakanda know they're coming? Like and all out war?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 04:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DantasKEdc

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Does Wakanda know they're coming? Like and all out war?
yes they know the predators are going to arrive in a few hours, yes war the two sides want to end the other

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 04:39 PM
DantasKEdc is currently offline Click here to Send DantasKEdc a Private Message Find more posts by DantasKEdc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

wakanda wrecks them.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 05:37 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by leonidas
wakanda wrecks them.

This. If it were a more clandestine infiltration type battle the predators would fare better. But all out war they get stomped

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 08:58 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

This. If it were a more clandestine infiltration type battle the predators would fare better. But all out war they get stomped

Panther and Shuri would be able to sniff them out. They'd definitely get some bodies under their belts, but eventually they'd be found out.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 09:03 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wakanda pinpoints them the second they enter, and slaughters them.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 09:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

wakandas badass guys but im.pretty sure damn near every time they were invaded. They got invaded. I might be wrong, but they have lost in the comics before.

Preds have pretty good tech but not stupid cheesy tech like dc and marvel so they definitely lose but I dont think they get slaughtered in seconds.

Did everyone forget Predator vs. Jl? DC tech didn't just shit all over them so don't see Marvels either.

And as far as I was aware all of the Predator appearances in DCwere canon to Darkhorse

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 09:56 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
wakandas badass guys but im.pretty sure damn near every time they were invaded. They got invaded. I might be wrong, but they have lost in the comics before.

Preds have pretty good tech but not stupid cheesy tech like dc and marvel so they definitely lose but I dont think they get slaughtered in seconds.

Did everyone forget Predator vs. Jl? DC tech didn't just shit all over them so don't see Marvels either.

And as far as I was aware all of the Predator appearances in DCwere canon to Darkhorse

Wakanda has never been taken. not by atlantis, latverians, superskrulls, the black order etc...but if they were allowed to infiltrate and then go to war i think theyd do well. but all out war no.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 10:21 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by KingD19
Panther and Shuri would be able to sniff them out. They'd definitely get some bodies under their belts, but eventually they'd be found out.

I wasn't counting high end wakandans like tchalla, shuri , gentle etc. That's overkill

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 10:28 PM
ShadowFyre

Not really. All of the Predators would probably be in the hundreds of billions. They're territory ranges multiple galaxies.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 11:23 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DantasKEdc
Predators (Dark horse) vs Wakanda

Preds get a new collection of skull trophy's.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 11:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wakanda has never been taken. not by atlantis, latverians, superskrulls, the black order etc...but if they were allowed to infiltrate and then go to war i think theyd do well. but all out war no.

Yet Namor sacked them with some water.

Wakanda benefits from plot armor, like New York City, anyone can destroy them.

Surfer alone could wipe them off the map with a burst of sun making PC. Thor would destroy the entire continent.

Preds come in stealthed and firing, be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 11:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

wakandas badass guys..

Wakanda sucks!

They are the Mary Sue of countries, like current Black Panther is a Gary Stu (Seriously, controlled Mjolnir because of an ancient history with Asgard, yet Skyfather Thor can't control it? **** T'challa.)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2021 11:43 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by cdtm

Surfer alone could wipe them off the map with a burst of sun making PC. Thor would destroy the entire continent.

Wakanda sucks!

They are the Mary Sue of countries, like current Black Panther is a Gary Stu (Seriously, controlled Mjolnir because of an ancient history with Asgard, yet Skyfather Thor can't control it? **** T'challa.)

Interesting...so much rage. Who's the snowflake now?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 01:16 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Did you compare Namor with a portion of the Phoenix empowering him literally flooding the city with a massive tidal wave...to some Yuatja with cloaks and energy weapons who only attack people with weapons or who they consider worthy? Or a powr Cosmic amped solar flare or Thor dropping lighting storms on them?

Like...what?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 06:22 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I remember a scene where Doom (I think?) tries to teleport into Wakanda, but he gets detected by this old man. Does anyone know which storyline I am talking about?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 07:09 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Kang conquered Wakanda.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 07:23 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Did you even read JLA VS PREDATOR? They were cloned with their DNA modified by the Dominators to basically be the JLA. Actually specifically to kill the JLA. For all we know that just used Dominator tech that did what their normal gear do.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 07:26 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I know what the dominator did. The only tech that was the dominator was the cloning part.

Also, Batman commented on the technology multiple times.

Wakanda still wins, but yall are selling the Preda short and not even taking into account the massive numbers advantage.

One is a country, one is a space faring civilization that spreads over multiple galaxies. The OP said Predators meaning the Yautja in its entirety, meaning hundreds of billions of beings Captain America lite stats, meaning hundreds of billions of beings who can each go toe to toe with Batman and do more damage to him than 70% of his rogue roster ever could.

Yeah, yall are lowballing the preds hard.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Apr 27th, 2021 at 11:35 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 11:29 AM