KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Weakest Marvel or DC character that can physically beat Bang

Weakest Marvel or DC character that can physically beat Bang
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Weakest Marvel or DC character that can physically beat Bang

Who's the weakest person that can physically heat bang?

Physical, hand 2 hand combat. No gimmicks.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 12:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

Are we heating or beating

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 12:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

🤦🏿

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 12:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not my fault you can't type, despite having the latest in phone technology, a modicum of familiarity with the English language and two opposable thumbs.

Anyway, doesn't Bang's MA only work on humanoids and of a certain size? The way some characters are drawn, they're certainly bigger than humans....

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jul 2nd, 2022 at 01:16 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 01:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor is pretty weak but let’s face it he probably dies here too

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 05:00 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Anyway, doesn't Bang's MA only work on humanoids and of a certain size?

Not really. He didn't teach Garou how to fight non-human opponents, which is why Garou struggled against Genos and even lost to Watchdog Man. But Bang himself knows how to fight non-human, non-human-sized opponents such as Melzargard and, to an extent, even Elder Centipede.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 05:17 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Proxima Midnight

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 05:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lmmfao at Proxima. She dies, badly.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 06:57 PM
DarkSaint85

Brit, though that's image. I remember someone in the LOSH having similar powers, or maybe Great Lakes Avengers?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jul 2nd, 2022 at 07:10 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:08 PM
Magnon

I don't think Brit is anywhere near fast enough or skilled enough to land any hits on Bang. Bang could either avoid all of Brit's punches or deflect them with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. If Bang is anything like Bomb (and he is), he can move fast enough to be invisible to normal human perception.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:18 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Re: Weakest Marvel or DC character that can physically beat Bang

I don’t know anything about Bang. What’s his deal?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:22 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Magnon
I don't think Brit is anywhere near fast enough or skilled enough to land any hits on Bang. Bang could either avoid all of Brit's punches or deflect them with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. If Bang is anything like Bomb (and he is), he can move fast enough to be invisible to normal human perception.

He doesn't have to be. He can just outlast him. Bang would exhaust himself using all his top attacks.

It wasn't a GLA member, btw ; it was a mutant. His only power was durability, lol. Was a fat teenager, with fat human teenager level strength, but was durable against anything and everything.

Is BFR on?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:23 PM
Smurph
------

He doesn't have to be. He can just outlast him. Bang would exhaust himself using all his top attacks.

It wasn't a GLA member, btw ; it was a mutant. His only power was durability, lol. Was a fat teenager, with fat human teenager level strength, but was durable against anything and everything.

Is BFR on?
Butterball?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:24 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Smurph
I don’t know anything about Bang. What’s his deal?

Extremely skilled MA from the One Punch Man universe. Purely physical, no TP or flight or anything like that, capable of large amounts of collateral damage in art.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:24 PM
Smurph
------

Extremely skilled MA from the One Punch Man universe. Purely physical, no TP or flight or anything like that, capable of large amounts of collateral damage in art.
Oh shit, collateral damage.

So we’re talking upper herald level.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:25 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Smurph
Butterball?

That's it! Butterball.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:28 PM
carver9

Bfr isn't off. Brit gets punched out of orbit.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:41 PM
carver9

FYI... Bang is faster than a character that's been confirmed as FTL, strong enough to match someone who punches were morphing earth and powers were crossing into another dimension. Durable enough to also physically take blows from this character.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:44 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol, please tell me more stips for the thread. What else is allowed/not allowed? How do the combatants fight? Do I need to post scans proving this (for example, if I say Bang BFRs someone do I need to show h BFRing someone)?

What do you mean by physical h2h combat? Do you mean just slugfest or are all physical powers (i.e. no mental powers, no weapons, no energy attacks)?

Basically, are you gonna do the same as you did in the DBZ thread and be a weaselly little shit and add stips every time someone phucks with your preferred answer of 'OMG Carver this guys so powahful!!'?

Remember:

Is that how he reacts in character? You also know I never have bfr on in my threads. It's a cheap tactic of winning a battle and it tend to be a go to for a group of people on the forum.

But lemme guess, you're gonna say I've changed your mind, amirite? That I've convinced you blah blah blah.

Such a weasel.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jul 2nd, 2022 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Bang has some feats to suggest that his physical stats are in the high-meta tier. So if you're just asking who could beat him with physicals alone, then it would probably take someone in that realm... Maybe a bit higher.

But if esoteric stuff like TP, BFR, intangibility, energy projection, etc are still on, then it's another story... You did just say that BFR is an option, after all:

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 07:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote