KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » download smallville season 5 501

download smallville season 5 501
Started by: nmk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nmk

download smallville season 5 501

hi guys,

If anyone wants smallville 501 season 5 episode 1 "arrival"to download - please email me and i'll send.spam removed
^Spread the word!

Last edited by Paola on Oct 14th, 2005 at 08:40 AM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:17 PM
nmk is currently offline Click here to Send nmk a Private Message Find more posts by nmk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Well if you can watch it, do that too. Now of course if someone couldnt watch it, and for good reason, i guess downloading it is the only option.

I was able to watch it, so its all good.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:22 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

I was downloading it, but because there aren't many seeders out there, it kinda fizzled out at 99.2%. Pretty annoying

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 06:30 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

I think everyone starts to leave at 99.5% or something lol.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 09:12 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

90% of the torrent files have turned out to be corrupted.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 04:10 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaky

Could u please help me

Hello, I all ready send u a e-mail but i want to say also trought this way that i benn trying many times to download this episode but all ways get a wrong file i will be grateffol for this help

thanks and please escuese my english cause im start just to learn this lenguage bye

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:22 AM
Shaky is currently offline Click here to Send Shaky a Private Message Find more posts by Shaky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nelsonjimenez14

Can you please download "arrival"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:22 AM
nelsonjimenez14 is currently offline Click here to Send nelsonjimenez14 a Private Message Find more posts by nelsonjimenez14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nelsonjimenez14

Please help me i cant download smallville.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 03:28 AM
nelsonjimenez14 is currently offline Click here to Send nelsonjimenez14 a Private Message Find more posts by nelsonjimenez14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nelsonjimenez14

PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me download Smallville.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 03:25 AM
raimi_fahrurraz

Re: download smallville season 5 501

[yeah i want download smallville version 5

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 04:27 PM
raimi_fahrurraz is currently offline Click here to Send raimi_fahrurraz a Private Message Find more posts by raimi_fahrurraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville Dude

Hey everyone i have smallville 5 the first chapter
but i don't know how do i put him here

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 06:19 PM
Smallville Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

HAHAHA are you retarted you dont put a huge movie file on a forum. THat's illegal and impossible. ****tard.

(please log in to view the image)

^^^^^ that's u

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 02:31 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I love "Smallville" and it's because Superman is my favorite character since i was a kid, on top of the fact that it's a great show as well.

I have downloaded and watched season 1-3 online. I am now starting season 4. ep 2. I miss the new episodes on the WB because i have class during the time it plays but i've catched every single new episode of season 5 so far online the very next day.
And the quality is beautiful, DVD quality and sound..I use a bit torrent... i love it..I use real player.
"Smallville" rawks..And I can't get that theme song out of my head either. lol not that i want to. The band played the theme song on the show in the last ep. of season 1.

"Somebody saaaaaave meeeee!!"

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:46 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khalij

does anyone know where 2 download a RIGHT file of smallville season 5. UK Dosent have it yet!!! please? anyone. thanks!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:53 PM
khalij is currently offline Click here to Send khalij a Private Message Find more posts by khalij Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamer_gurl22

does anyone have episode 503?? if you could email the file to me as an attachment or somethign that would be totally awesome!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 12:07 AM
gamer_gurl22 is currently offline Click here to Send gamer_gurl22 a Private Message Find more posts by gamer_gurl22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MarioX
HAHAHA are you retarted you dont put a huge movie file on a forum.

actually its done all the time, you just need to know where to look.......

now whos the retard?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:32 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
actually its done all the time, you just need to know where to look.......

now whos the retard?
u. the maximum upload limit is 250000 bytes. no movies or shows fit in that space. duh.

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 05:40 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

Originally posted by gamer_gurl22
does anyone have episode 503?? if you could email the file to me as an attachment or somethign that would be totally awesome!
again. ur retarted. movie files are fukcing huge. they DONT FIT IN FORUMS OR EMAIL.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 05:41 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by MarioX
u. the maximum upload limit is 250000 bytes. no movies or shows fit in that space. duh.

DUH, it's posted weekly via stream 2 hours after it airs on a board I post on! Now go back to your corner untill you have something legitimate to contribute.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:30 PM
syahril_sabah

Re: download smallville season 5 501

Originally posted by nmk
hi guys,

If anyone wants smallville 501 season 5 episode 1 "arrival"to download - please email me and i'll send.spam removed
^Spread the word!

hi, i want it.
i dont know how to download all smallville episode. so, where can i get it?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 02:48 AM
syahril_sabah is currently offline Click here to Send syahril_sabah a Private Message Find more posts by syahril_sabah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote