KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Will a young Bruce Wayne Ever make an appearance?

Will a young Bruce Wayne Ever make an appearance?
Started by: TheQuincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Will a young Bruce Wayne Ever make an appearance?

What do you guys think? Personally I think it'd be the best. Batman Kicks Ass

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:49 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

NO, in fact this very question was answered by Al Gough in next weeks TV Guide. He said definitely there will be no Bruce Wayne in Smallville.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:40 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
NO, in fact this very question was answered by Al Gough in next weeks TV Guide. He said definitely there will be no Bruce Wayne in Smallville.

what about a 5 year old Dick Grayson, or a 50-something Alfred?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:41 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Are you serious? Sheesh

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:43 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Are you serious? Sheesh

sort of kinda..... just picture it a powerless Clark Kent and a 5 year old Dick Grayson vs a bunch of Kytonite powered zombie Clowns....you know you wanna see don't bother lying about it!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:47 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

dude....what are you 10? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:54 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

dude....what are you 10? laughing out loud

c'mon little pre robin and pre Superman vs killer kytonite clowns...it couldn't be worst than the episode where Pete was pretending he was in fast an the furious. amd it would take at least a 12 year old to come up with this golden idea.

Clark: what the hell is up with these clowns?

Dick: I don't know but let's beat these jokers (get it Robin...Joker I kill me!!)

Last edited by Mainstream on Oct 19th, 2005 at 03:00 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:57 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

take that crap back to the comic section please

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 05:37 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

no, he wont

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:12 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

take that crap back to the comic section please

take what crap back where
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
no, he wont
you got dat right

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:17 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

no i was talking about the fact that bruce will not make an appearance in smallville

"will bruce make an appearance?"
"no he wont"

get it now?

bruce wont be in smallville, and if he was he wouldn't fight clowns.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:22 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

That wouldhave been cool.

sad

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:32 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

no i was talking about the fact that bruce will not make an appearance in smallville

"will bruce make an appearance?"
"no he wont"

get it now?

bruce wont be in smallville, and if he was he wouldn't fight clowns.

I bet Bruce and Clark would have fought ninja with kytonite swords or something...oh well....and I was just clowning around about the clowns..for lack of a better word.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 06:47 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

if they had kryptonite swords clark wouldn't be able to fight them. he couldn't get close enough to hit them or anything.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 10:08 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

if they had kryptonite swords clark wouldn't be able to fight them. he couldn't get close enough to hit them or anything.

he'd have to burn their swords with heat vision, or use freeze breathe....assuming he gets it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:34 PM
Zarathustra

Too bad. Seems to me that would have been a nice idea.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:28 AM
Zarathustra is currently offline Click here to Send Zarathustra a Private Message Find more posts by Zarathustra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Mainstream
he'd have to burn their swords with heat vision, or use freeze breathe....assuming he gets it.

no

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:06 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i read in an issue of wizard that tom welling really wants to see a young bruce wayne appear on the show. that sounds like a chill idea and all...but the even bigger question is, to me, who could play him? of course, christain bale proved himself worthy as batman in batman begins. but, of course, it's not likely gough and millar would cast him. probably some unknown or something like that. if bruce ever came on the show that is. *i'm keepin' my fingers crossed!*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:40 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

me too....

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 08:17 PM
Uber_Jedi
The Jedi who pwns all

I read that article. There will be no Batman/Bruce Wayne in Smallville.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 03:07 AM
Uber_Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Uber_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote