KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lana pregnant

Lana pregnant
Started by: adamrubin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rubinator
is SYLAR

Lana pregnant

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 11:58 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

dream sequence for the episode Lemas to air on Dec 8th and there are 11 more pictures.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 04:21 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Lol, yea i seen it.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 12:54 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Holy, i see Lex there..but it is a dream i guess, the hell is she dreaming about. Lex knockin her up on Lexmas?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:47 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arcadia_x

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Holy, i see Lex there..but it is a dream i guess, the hell is she dreaming about. Lex knockin her up on Lexmas?

Isn't it Lex's dream? I thought I read about this episode somewhere. I could be way off...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:38 PM
arcadia_x is currently offline Click here to Send arcadia_x a Private Message Find more posts by arcadia_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

it's Lex dream

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:54 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is going to be a weird episode.....

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 05:27 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

The WB's description

LEX IS VISITED BY THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE - Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is given an envelope with damaging information that will destroy Jonathan's (John Schneider) life and must decide whether he will use it as it will also bring harm to Clark (Tom Welling) and Martha (Annette O'Toole). Before he can decide what to do, Lex is shot and falls into a coma. He dreams that his mother (Alisen Down) visits him and shows him the life he could lead if he walks away from his father (John Glover) and LuthorCorp. In this alternate life, Lex is happily married to Lana (Kristin Kreuk) with a baby on the way. Meanwhile, Chloe (Allison Mack) asks Clark to use his powers to deliver Christmas presents to needy kids. Erica Durance also stars. Holly Harold wrote the episode directed by Rick Rosenthal

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 07:29 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
The WB's description

LEX IS VISITED BY THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE - Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) is given an envelope with damaging information that will destroy Jonathan's (John Schneider) life and must decide whether he will use it as it will also bring harm to Clark (Tom Welling) and Martha (Annette O'Toole). Before he can decide what to do, Lex is shot and falls into a coma. He dreams that his mother (Alisen Down) visits him and shows him the life he could lead if he walks away from his father (John Glover) and LuthorCorp. In this alternate life, Lex is happily married to Lana (Kristin Kreuk) with a baby on the way. Meanwhile, Chloe (Allison Mack) asks Clark to use his powers to deliver Christmas presents to needy kids. Erica Durance also stars. Holly Harold wrote the episode directed by Rick Rosenthal

Sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind seeing Lex, the purley good guy for an episode. He really likes Lana, but will he ever tell her. He's scared of being rejected I guess. Lana doesn't want him at all anyway, she made it crystal clear to Clark.

Sometimes if feel bad or Lex cause he tries to be cool, yet no one wants to be cool with him. And he tries, he puts in the effort. Like i didn't like how Lois bashed him at the Talon in season5/ep.8. And he was just minding his own business. But he got her back good, damn he did, you know how fierce Lex can be with his words, lol. But yea, and it's been like that with people and him since he was a kid. it's think it's why he turns out to be a mean mofo . And Clark's deadliest enemy. He just lost it.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:36 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:59 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

Lana is so sexy

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:04 PM
lowrider370 is currently offline Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

lowrider sick she's pregnant!,but doesn't she get his baby and becomes vice -president?

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:04 PM
Kabia is currently offline Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lowrider370
X

i was making a general statement about her

Sig Duels 3 w, 2 L

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 09:02 PM
lowrider370 is currently offline Click here to Send lowrider370 a Private Message Find more posts by lowrider370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Isnt that special. But, even so... something like that... you might want to put in the spoilers. Especially since you got it from Kryptonsite.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 09:31 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Whom are you speaking to Scotty?? Oh never mind I know. And give it up babe, this section has went SERIOUSLY downhill since you left.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:50 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

you KNOW why this post was made and you know I am talking to you stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 05:41 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

*cough*

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 05:54 AM