KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season5, Ep. 8: The best ep yet.

Season5, Ep. 8: The best ep yet.
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Season5, Ep. 8: The best ep yet.

I loved tonight's episode. It made me stand up when the Braniac turned to face Clark. Then how he rushed him, not even that, the show ruled tonight..

For the past 3 4 eps, the shows been, meh, but now it's like "Holy Tihs!"

Lex grabbing his fathers head, he wanted to snap his neck, Braniac's outta here, we saw Zod. It was intense. The way a Smallville show should be.

I even saw the New Superman commercial! lol

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:09 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

w00t now thats what I call an episode!~

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 05:23 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Yes it was rather good wasn't it?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 06:16 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
w00t now thats what I call an episode!~

Indeed.

But i wonder now with Brainiac gone and the chances of Zod appearance diminished, will Smallville return to it's "Hero/monster/villain of the week" concept? Kinda hope it doesn't, unless the villains are badass.

I think should have another 2 to 3 episode kinda story. Like a "to be continued" segment this season.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:50 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah a two part could be cool

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:14 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I saw Brainiac disappear but who knows plot device cuz he could morph?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:54 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No,he's gone for good.This was definitely the best episode of the season so far but I was really hoping to see Zod.Oh well,at least we saw him coming for a few seconds. smile

I think that they're done with the freak of the week thing with people getting powers from the meteor rocks or at least it's going to be toned down.I think they should have an episode where Zod gets released from the Phantom Zone and he's in about 10 to 13 episodes where he impersonates someone to study Clark or something similar to that.I think it's time for Clark to start tackling supervillains,to show how much more powerful he is and show him taking the next step to becoming Superman.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:06 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

We WILL see Zod before the end of the season trust me I know.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 10:11 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you work for the show or something?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 12:10 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

See, thats what i don't like about "Smallville". It's continuity. But ya get used to it.

Like I already got used to Lois.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 01:40 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

Pffft like Im going to reveal my sources to you? Wait and see. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:39 PM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43

Dude, It's all online, lol

Patience, warming up to a popsicle and goolgizing the info you need is all you'll need.

The answers are out there..

cool

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:03 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Or you could just join the alliance where we have everything laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:40 PM
BAILY

I have no interest in Zod unless he takes over the likeness of James Marsters.... we need more of him.... MORE I TELLS YOU!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:01 AM
BAILY is currently offline Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote