KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » The Flash should come back

The Flash should come back
Started by: MysteryRidah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

The Flash should come back

I was just watching the flash epsiode and i think he should come back in another powerful/actionpacked epsiode, what yall think?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 11:08 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

He's on Veronica Mars, keep up man. Or better yet just go here for SMVL news daily. http://therebelalliance.net/phpBB/portal.php

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 05:55 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I think he should. I liked how they did his character. Aquaman, on the otherhand, shouldn't come back until they do a massive re-tooling of his character (or should I say un-tooling? I mean, he was a major tool!) Or a better actor. And lose the "A.C." nickname, it's ridiculous! Maybe "Artie" or "Art". Seriously...

And I thought GREEN ARROW was the socially conscious one! Sheesh!
Yeah, this stuff bugs me, lol

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 09:56 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aquaman sucks anyway

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:08 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote