KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » SMALLVILLE fan scale

SMALLVILLE fan scale
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Warning SMALLVILLE fan scale

If your a SMALLVILLE fan (and you must be 'cause your in the SMALLVILLE section) I would like to know how much you like the show.
So on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the "I hate it" and 10 being "I really love it", rate youself.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 08:45 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I run a SMVL board, I'll let you be the judge. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 09:41 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, Priestess, you must be so famous on the internet.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:10 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 05:09 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, answer to question (I initially forgot to answer - I have a problem where I can only remember things for 10 seconds, you see):

I'd give Smallville an 8 because there's so much more they can do with a fantasy world of super heroes, etc, and they're just not... doing.... it...

Yet.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 06:08 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I run a SMVL board, I'll let you be the judge. laughing out loud

You do what now? confused

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 06:20 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

errr Run a Smallville Board. laughing out loud Keep up Scotty would ya.

and Tom you misred the question there

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 06:57 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Lana will just not shut up.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:18 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you're wrong there, Jedi, he wants to know what peoples' opinion of the series is, so *you* misread. smile x

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 01:20 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Oh Im sorry I guess rate YOURSELF means rate the show. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 01:43 AM
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crazylozer

Lana will just not shut up.

lol, she is kind of a whiner.

You know what, I wanna change my 10 to an 8.

Reason being is that I don't like the some of the inconsistencies in "Smallville" like Lois meeting Clark as soon as she did, and a handful of other continuity issues as well that kinda get to me.

Sometimes some of the lovey dovey, typical WB teen show moments that pop-up in "Smallville" now and again can be corney.

And the freak of the week thing was getting a bit irritating but it has toned down.

More Superheroes, at least a couple more JLA members need to appear. The only Supers I remember cameoing out of 5 seasons is The Flash and Aquaman. (Krypto not included). If I'm recalling correctly.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 03:04 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeditart, he means rate the show yourselves. wink

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 03:51 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Well then Pettyn00b, as an English teacher I can tell you his sentence structure is wrong. yes

It should have been:

If you're SMALLVILLE fan (and you must be, because you're in the SMALLVILLE section) I would like to know how much you like the show.
So on a scale of 1-10. With 1 being "I hate it" and 10 being "I really love it", rate your feelings about the show.

Last edited by ~JP~ on Dec 15th, 2005 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 07:21 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, as a forum user, I can tell you that English teachers aren't needed here. wink And as a SMALLVILLE fan, I already have given my rating of the show, in answer to the one who already asked that question. The same question in fact that *you* misread.

Are you feeling ok, titch.. ahem.. I mean teach?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:07 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Actually I ment it to be a fanatic or could care less kind of thing I guess I worded it wrong. Not a rate the show kind of thing. But whatever floats your boat.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:28 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Thanks for clearing that up Kal. smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:02 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, you meant rate the show as a fanatic? Or.. rate your obsession with the series as a fanatic?

blink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:58 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

He means on a scale of 1-10 how big a fan are you.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:28 PM
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Lanas face, voice, eyes, hair...anything that is lana brings the showdown, as does clarks soppyness towards her and the will they wont they saga which makes my eyes bleed

A lot of the music does suck, but in the important places and important scenes they normally get it right

Theres way too much good stuff going on for me to post in a forum, suffice to say im a big fan who just has a few pet hates like....Michelle Yeoh wannabe LANA "im an orphan, dont keep secrets clark" LANG! ninja

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 03:28 AM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO Larry, I am in love with your hatred of Lana!

I also do NOT like Clark's soppyness, but I figure he's just the soppy kinda gay.. I mean guy.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 06:15 AM