KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Holy moly I hate Jason Teeg!

Holy moly I hate Jason Teeg!
Started by: LarrySanders

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Barf Holy moly I hate Jason Teeg!

smokin' When the hell will this mongoloid get the hell out of dodge! smokin'

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 05:17 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Might I suggest you check out the following thread instead of making all these threads as Smallville is now airing Season 5. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=55#post5481940

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 05:47 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Im not on to season 5, and I didnt think that one had to be up to season 5 to make posts. Point noted, ill stop.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 05:55 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

No not at all, I was just saying that the majority of new posts are season 5 related and that alot of the season 4 stuff is in that thread or could have been posted already is all. Post all you want LOL.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:02 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

heh heh ok well im just watching the last episode of season 4 and ill begin 5 soon so ill be up to date soon lol

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:20 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Larry, I have no problem with you posting here. I actually prefer it if you post fresh threads.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 09:56 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, I've just realized (more than 15 minutes later) that the name Teeg goes on forever. Observe:

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ee.....

So just like the Legend of Superman living forever, the name Teeeeeeeee.... will live forever. Immortal! WOW! blink

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:27 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
Actually, I've just realized (more than 15 minutes later) that the name Teeg goes on forever. Observe:

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ee.....

So just like the Legend of Superman living forever, the name Teeeeeeeee.... will live forever. Immortal! WOW! blink

Please.....never frighten me like that prettyboy...a world where Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeege lasts forever....leaves deep scars on my psycheeeeeeeeee eek!

I swear it felt like forever teeege on the last episode of season 4, he was comical! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:58 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Forever Teeg"

Now there's a spin-off series that could work!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 06:25 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Might I suggest you check out the following thread instead of making all these threads as Smallville is now airing Season 5. smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=55#post5481940

Please use the thread provided by JediP. smile

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 01:26 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote