KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lana for the axe!?!

Do you want rid of that pixie Lana?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YES! I hate her guts, axe the shallow cow! Sick and tired of her whinin! 4 26.67%
NO! Keep her, she looks pretty and I love pretty girls 6 40.00%
I don't care if she lives or dies - she's a non entity 2 13.33%
I don't want Clark to be upset, so keep her alive! 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lana for the axe!?!
Started by: PrettyboyTom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lana for the axe!?!

I vote YES!!! She annoys the hell outta me!

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 08:04 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

hah hah hah gotta love the wavelength your on! Im currently writing possible scripts to send into smallville as the most "efficent" means of killing her off

So yeah i think ill vote a big fat noose around her scrawny neck

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 03:34 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

I dont want clark to be upset keep her alive hahahah genius lmao

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 03:35 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Personally, I think it'd be a waste to kill her now. Right now, she's lost some of her importance, and doesn't show up as often. I think killing her should be saved for a more appropriate time where the producers don't announce months ahead of time that someone is going to die, you know, just SURPRISE ATTACK!!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 05:44 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I voted for her to stay cause she looks pretty and i do indeed like pretty girls..

smile

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 06:47 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

She aint my cuppatea

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:23 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Let her die.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:40 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Let her die.

Its the humane thing to do

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:54 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
I voted for her to stay cause she looks pretty and i do indeed like pretty girls..

smile

Same erm

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 01:00 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

This whole hatred of Lana and my posting on season 4 thread, reminded me of one of my favourite episodes, the one in which Lionel and Clark swap bodies. I think both men did a fantastic job of pulling it off, but the defining moment has to have been Clark/Lionels encounter with Lana in the barn. That was just sheer class, every word that is uttered is pure heaven for all you Lana haters, I suggest you rewatch it, and for all you Lana lovers, do the same and show your true colours....BURN THE WITCH!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 02:21 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which reminds me of that film: The Skeleton Key; only in that, they never got their bodies back. Creepy, eh?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:52 AM
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Which reminds me of that film : Beetlejuice; only in that, Winona Ryder has a skeleton key which opens up every door in the house...except the attic door....

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 03:57 AM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked beatlejuice - one of the movies that really captures your imagination as a kid.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 04:03 AM
FistOfThe North

I voted I dont care if she lives or dies. She's just pathetic, really. I would've loved Chloe for Clark better.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 04:58 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I voted I dont care if she lives or dies. She's just pathetic, really. I would've loved Chloe for Clark better.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!

Must admit, Chloe has this sexy thing about her. Lana isn't sexy in the least to me.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 22nd, 2005 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:02 AM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!!

Must admit, Chloe has this sexy thing about her. Lana isn't sexy in the least to me.

I agree. She was kinda cute initially and I was sold on the insecurity bit at first, but now she's just annoying. I don't find her attractive at all. Her body isn't sexy either, she has no boobs or an arse, IMO.

"Off With Her Head!"

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 01:36 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

She also looks too much like a kitty cat; especially in that Vampire episode. Cats stink and have bad breath. Nuff said.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 01:57 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

no man, shes hot, shes got enough chest and her ass is smokin.

its he eyes though, i mean shes friggin beautiful.

i mean look at this girl.......

eek!

Attachment: kristin-kreuk-1024x768-4370.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 08:53 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

What that Anomaly said proves the point I've raised in other threads about the look of the actors who play these characters determining just how popular they are in that role. It doesn't matter just how mediocre their acting ability is; the bimbos who play Lana and Lois will always get comments like: "oh she's such a great actress!", all because they're pretty, albeit, nothing special - it is only the exposure they get from being on TV that makes them special in the eyes of the brainwashed Smallville fanbase (the majority of the overall fanbase).

Anomly is an example of someone who is brainwashed into thinking a pretty girl on Smallville is a spectacularly pretty girl, more so than someone of equal attractiveness or more, in the real world. Check out the photo he posted - there's nothing special about her in it, yet he's hyping her up with the smileys, use of words and phrasing of those words as if she's amazingly beautiful. It's amazing just what Television can do to the human mind, isn't it?

Anomaly's mindset is the same as tens of thousands of shallow people who watch the show - maybe more.

I'm glad I'm not weak in the head like those said people.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 25th, 2005 at 12:16 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 12:05 PM
crazylozer
n00b boy

Question: who here has said that Kristin Kreuk is such a great actress? I doubt that many people think that she is much more than a pretty face, and you're stereo-typing all Lana fans by the people you do know? have seen? what you think they are?

And have you ever heard the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 04:38 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote