KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Where do the find the meteor rock's ?

Where do the find the meteor rock's ?
Started by: peer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
peer

Where do the find the meteor rock's ?

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum so please don't shoot me if I’m doing something wrong.

I'm currently watching season 4 and 1 question is keep coming up.
In season 2 a guy had to steel from Lionel Luther to get some kryptonite. They inhaled it to be strong. In season 3 and 4 it looks like everybody has a few kilos of kryptonite. Pete used it for his car and even the cheerleaders have some.

Did I miss something?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:59 AM
peer is currently offline Click here to Send peer a Private Message Find more posts by peer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Special types of kryptonite I think

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 12:45 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

actually there are more metor rocks in some places than others and some people are just to stupid to go out to crater lake and look around that they need to steal from the luthors. Plus people don't really know the powers of the meter rocks so they dont actually look for them.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 07:06 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Yeah you'll find that the meteor rocks are actually scattered all around Smallville. I remember when some were embeded in the ground by clark, or was it pete heh heh

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 07:41 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

You'd think that the kents would move Clark away from a kryptonite infested area like Smallville. They can argue that they have a farm to run and all that and can't leave it behind, but really, what's their son's health worth compared to that? I'd think most people would value that more than some business and save their kid by moving.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:15 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I think it should be Clark's dessicsio and that he would not want to move because his friends are there. and then there's Lana

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:28 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Besides, they didn't really pinpoint the meteor rock as the source until season 1, and by then, Clark was too attached to Smallville to leave.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 08:25 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's things they do with kyrptonite in the show that makes it special. Like liquid kryptonite for the bullets that can wound Clark. Wasn't that guy who was desperate to inhale kryptonite into himself in need of a special form of kryptonite also? Remember, kryptonite has different reactions when mixed with certain elements/things and under certain conditions. This is why all the meteor freaks do not have the same powers!

I'm sure if it was as simple as digging up some meteor rock in your back yard, he wouldn't have been so desperate to steal from the luthors. Besides, you can't inhale solids. Oh and Pete used a form of liquid kryptonite to power his car and you can't inhale liquids either.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 23rd, 2005 at 06:01 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 05:56 AM
crazylozer
n00b boy

True. Also remember in episode 2-12, Insurgence, that Lionel's stash of kryponite was referred to as "refined meteor rock". Most of the rock dug up in Smallville is in small chunks embedded in rock, and often impure.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:22 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KimEl
Smallville

They use the kryptonite as an ingredience in a mixture.. they steal it because they need alot so they dont have to dig up every cornfield in smallville to get enough

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:24 PM
KimEl is currently offline Click here to Send KimEl a Private Message Find more posts by KimEl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

Ok, I watched it again, and they said in the episode that the kryptonite was refined. Solid bars of pure meteor rock is a lot easier to melt down...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 12:25 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

A plus to Toms, If people were digging up kryptonite in there backyard or anywhere for that matter, don't you think people might get a tiny bit suspicious?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 07:38 PM
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Not really considering there was a Meteor Shower twice

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:01 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Re: Where do the find the meteor rock's ?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peer
Hi,

This is my first post on this forum so please don't shoot me if I’m doing something wrong.

I'm currently watching season 4 and 1 question is keep coming up.
In season 2 a guy had to steel from Lionel Luther to get some kryptonite. They inhaled it to be strong. In season 3 and 4 it looks like everybody has a few kilos of kryptonite. Pete used it for his car and even the cheerleaders have some.

Did I miss something?

It was "condenced" or something like that. P.S., I love how two of the "boys" from Home Improvement have made a guest apperance on Smallville. When will the last one get his chance? :P

Anyways... as far as moving Clark away from the Kryptonite... just like was stated, that is their home. And Clark has thus far been able to live a life around a place that is crawling with poison to him, so what is to say he cannot live there?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:50 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

And there is Lana....still...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:31 PM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
There's things they do with kyrptonite in the show that makes it special. Like liquid kryptonite for the bullets that can wound Clark. Wasn't that guy who was desperate to inhale kryptonite into himself in need of a special form of kryptonite also? Remember, kryptonite has different reactions when mixed with certain elements/things and under certain conditions. This is why all the meteor freaks do not have the same powers!

I'm sure if it was as simple as digging up some meteor rock in your back yard, he wouldn't have been so desperate to steal from the luthors. Besides, you can't inhale solids. Oh and Pete used a form of liquid kryptonite to power his car and you can't inhale liquids either.

Ya see, Tom can make a positive comment! I wish I knew what happened to get him in such bad graces with the board admin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:16 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Dan your going to get him pissed

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 02:34 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Sorry, but I just wish I could figure out how it went from stuff like that to insulting every last person. I really just want to extend an olive branch.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 01:12 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote