KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » My lose theory

My lose theory
Started by: LarrySanders

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

My lose theory

Having watched 5 or episodes of season 5 im starting to see that Clark and Lana are very much a perfect couple or whatever they are, but knowing Clark will end up with Louis Lane, Lana will have to eventually die.

I say die becuase I cant really see her just fading into the background if you know what I mean, or Clark losing his feelings for her. So im thinking that if she is meant to die, perhaps Lex kills her...stay with me here people, im thinking that while Lex may harbour some deep unspoken love for Lana, in some frantic moment or some crazy action or event will trigger Lex to kill Lana, either by accident or on purpose.

Either way, this may be the trigger that turns Clark into his sword enemy and at the same time leaving the door into Clarks heart wide open for Louis to enter.

This is just a theor, so feel free to shoot as many holes in it as you wish or if your feeling more generous, how about chipping in your 2 cents, whether you think its ludicrous or possible or outside chance of it happening or even if you have your own ideas as to what happens.

And remember there is no spoon lol big grin sorry couldnt help it

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:27 AM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Lana wont die, she's canon.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:53 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

She is too much a fan favorite, as stated before in another thread. Therefore, she cannot die.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:24 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Hmmm im not so sure shes incapable of dying purely becuase shes a fan favourite, there have been many examples of characters being killed off for numerous reasons, and lets be honest, she ultimately has no future in Clarks Life regardless of how many fans she has. Perhaps she'll get a spinoff series lol big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:28 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LarrySanders
Having watched 5 or episodes of season 5 im starting to see that Clark and Lana are very much a perfect couple or whatever they are, but knowing Clark will end up with Louis Lane, Lana will have to eventually die.

I say die becuase I cant really see her just fading into the background if you know what I mean, or Clark losing his feelings for her. So im thinking that if she is meant to die, perhaps Lex kills her...stay with me here people, im thinking that while Lex may harbour some deep unspoken love for Lana, in some frantic moment or some crazy action or event will trigger Lex to kill Lana, either by accident or on purpose.

Either way, this may be the trigger that turns Clark into his sword enemy and at the same time leaving the door into Clarks heart wide open for Louis to enter.

This is just a theor, so feel free to shoot as many holes in it as you wish or if your feeling more generous, how about chipping in your 2 cents, whether you think its ludicrous or possible or outside chance of it happening or even if you have your own ideas as to what happens.

And remember there is no spoon lol big grin sorry couldnt help it

Lois, not Louis.

Lana Lang stays a part of Clarks life, watch the Superman movies.

Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent) played Lana Lang. So obviously she can't die or else that would **** up the continuity.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:30 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

omg! Is that who it is? :O holy moly man you just put a shotgun to my theory! lol big grin

Man...I was really building a nice little fantasty smallville future without her..

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:31 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Originally posted by LarrySanders
Man...I was really building a nice little fantasty smallville future without her..

You are not the only person who is sick of her whining, complaining and temper tantrums. I, also, hate Lana with the fury of 1,000 suns.

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Lois, not Louis.

Annette O'Toole (Martha Kent) played Lana Lang. So obviously she can't die or else that would **** up the continuity.

Really? Wow. You learn something new everyday

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:52 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Originally posted by Smallville
You are not the only person who is sick of her whining, complaining and temper tantrums. I, also, hate Lana with the fury of 1,000 suns.

Shes something aint she, but I dont want to open up that can of worms lol

mad

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:55 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Well.... evil face

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:56 PM
LanceWindu

Really? Wow. You learn something new everyday

yes Superman III is where you see her.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:22 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Yeah I remember he went back to Smallville didnt he, and there was that prom going on, some kind of reunion? Also you see her throughout. One of the things I liked abour her casting in Smallville, but had no idea she was Lana Lang smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:36 PM
LanceWindu

Also, the characters of Martha Kent and Lana Lang in the comics are both 5'4" tall, the same height as Annette O'Toole. They probably added those stats after Annette had played both characters.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:46 PM
samuel8.5
Brazil

Ok... lana can't die, so what is going to happen to make lana and clark break up?? maybe... maybe lana gets pregnant and then she loses the baby and it traumatases her and then they break up... wow... or maybe, maybe jason comes back and lana and him get drunk and they sleep together, and chloe finds out and tells clark... and after some time alone he falls for lois... wow... or maybe, maybe lana starts being really jealous of clark, and asks him lot of questoins he can't answer without telling his secret and then they decided to take a break from each other... and then lois gets clark...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 10:15 PM
samuel8.5 is currently offline Click here to Send samuel8.5 a Private Message Find more posts by samuel8.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

She is too much a fan favorite,

Hearing that makes my head hurt. no expression

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 02:55 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by samuel8.5
Ok... lana can't die, so what is going to happen to make lana and clark break up?? maybe... maybe lana gets pregnant and then she loses the baby and it traumatases her and then they break up... wow... or maybe, maybe jason comes back and lana and him get drunk and they sleep together, and chloe finds out and tells clark... and after some time alone he falls for lois... wow... or maybe, maybe lana starts being really jealous of clark, and asks him lot of questoins he can't answer without telling his secret and then they decided to take a break from each other... and then lois gets clark...

best laugh Ive had all day

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:27 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Originally posted by KENobi™
Lois, not Louis.

Superman III is hardly "continuity". no expression

Smallville doesn't follow the conventional continuity of the movies anyway... it just has nods and references to them.

Either Lana dies, or when she finds out who he is, she tells him that his destiny is too important for him to remain with her... or some sappy mess like that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And if Lana does bite it and Lex is to blame, it would be a tremendous ripoff of Star Wars. I have reference to the episode "Lexmas".

Edit: Oh... and it should be "My Loose Theory". wink

Last edited by notDeadYet! on Jan 18th, 2006 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 04:23 AM
notDeadYet! is currently offline Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samuel8.5
Brazil

Thanxs Jedi Priestess!!! It was suposed to be funny... huahuahuah...

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 06:32 PM
samuel8.5 is currently offline Click here to Send samuel8.5 a Private Message Find more posts by samuel8.5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote