KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana Round 2

Who is best for Clark...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lois Lane 7 46.67%
Chloe Sullivan 5 33.33%
Lana Lang 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana Round 2
Started by: crazylozer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazylozer
n00b boy

Lois VS. Chloe VS. Lana Round 2

I'm aware that there is another thread way back, but time has passed in Smallville land, and maybe some opinions have changed. There are also some newer members who can't be bothered to look for the thread so...

Anyways, if this is too repetitive, close it.

So who is best for Clark? Lois, Chloe or Lana.

Also, who do you like best?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:43 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Lois is best for Clark but I prefer Chloe.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:56 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

i think Louis is best for Clark and I like Louis the best

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:20 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

How does the teacher always get here first? ....Chloe

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 07:26 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no, you mustn't make new threads. Your points are invalid - you've no excuse for this. Use the search facility! May god have mercy on your soul, for you have sinned! I pray for your life. Amen.

Even though, opinions do change and old threads become congested with posts. It doesn't matter, as these are the rules. You have no case against the rules.

"Just use search like everyone else". Isn't that right, JP, love? It wouldn't be consistent to close newer dupe threads on the board and take acceptions to this one, would it?

"would it.... ?"

I vote for NONE of them - I claim the right to wait for a better option.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 06:19 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I think you were specifically told by a global moderator to quit posting about me werent you?

Last edited by ~JP~ on Dec 23rd, 2005 at 08:05 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 07:53 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

Chloe, always Chloe!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:02 AM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I think you were specifically told by a global moderator to quit posting about me werent you?

Where's the post about you?

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 09:04 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

I thought she was talking about me but I was never told

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:09 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

yup she was talking to you frget that I said anything

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:10 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

dey say shes da sayme but she isnt da sayme --- dey say shes da sayme but she isnt da sayme

Old Post Dec 24th, 2005 05:25 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

bump

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 07:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Lois is the best for clark.. they always save each other...
And I like Lois because she is tough, gutsy, sassy, etc/

as for chloe.. well the only thing I can see on her is intelligence.. computer whiz kid hehe..

for lana.. hmm.. innocent pretty face.. just that

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 08:17 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marth18
bump

please dont bump threads that are really old for no reason

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:41 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hasnt been many comments, plus only thing people talk about is lois and lana and chloe and whats happening, plus isnt it better to do this instead of making another of the same one? deeeeeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeee

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 03:13 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

10 1/2 hrs!!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:35 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

IM GUNNA SLAP YOU SHUT UP LOL 10 1/2 hours? uhh for me its like 25 hours and 30 mins........wtf........

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:36 AM