KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who's dying in the 100th episode?

Who's dying in the 100th episode?
Started by: PrettyboyTom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's dying in the 100th episode?

My guess is on Pete's death being brought to Clark's attention via letter through post. DRAMATIC!

It's not going to be Lana who dies because future episode synopsises include her. Oh well, never mind.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:17 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

That would be a BIG time cop out and hardly even a case for the whose going to die, I mean the guy isnt even in the show....although...

Clark: Hey pete! long time no see!
Pete: hey hey clark, how ya doin superboy! So tell me clark, has the recent solar flare affected you at all, u..know considering what happened last time
Clark: "head aches, eyes burn" jesus no!! pete get out of here!! "its too late for pete to move his gormless face out of the way before a searing beam of red tears through his face like a hot knife through butter"
Pete: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!! GOD WHY!!!! I PLAYED A GOOD TOKEN BLACK!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!"Thud"

Hey..it could happen!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 05:19 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Its [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Johnathan Kent.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 08:45 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

After having dealt accordingly with a very disheartening few who try to ruin things for us Smallville forum users, I have to say, it's a breath of fresh air to come into another thread of mine without being faced with abuse.

Hallelujah for civil chat smile

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:10 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like reading spoilers, so I've absolutely no idea who the KMC Priestess thinks it's going to be.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 09:11 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Who I know its going to be. yes

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 10:01 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would be funny if Clark had a party hat on in that banner of yours, princess.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 10:25 PM
rubinator
is SYLAR

who is this(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 12:04 AM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

rubin the retard returns to haunt

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 02:13 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

blink

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:05 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
rubin the retard returns to haunt

i am not the retard you are

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:36 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

i think she dies

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:36 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

rubin those go in the spoiler thread, and HALLELUJAH someone FINALLY banned Prettyboy!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:22 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I really have no idea who is going to die, but I get the feeling that it's Jonathan. I haven't read that spoiler. The scenes shown from 100 are too intimate to be Chloe (I had it nailed between Jonathan and her).

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:02 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Arent the Kents a huge part in the life of superman though? I mean mother and father? How could they get rid of Jonathan?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 01:45 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KimEl
Smallville

Jonathan Kent dies in the first Superman movie though. Heart stroke or something

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 03:17 PM
KimEl is currently offline Click here to Send KimEl a Private Message Find more posts by KimEl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Originally posted by KimEl
Jonathan Kent dies in the first Superman movie though. Heart stroke or something

aaaa heck and I really liked the way he was played, even the times when he could be overly father like and annoying, I liked the guy.

Keeping Lana and killing Jonathan Kent....man whats the world coming too

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 03:49 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by LarrySanders
Keeping Lana and killing Jonathan Kent....man whats the world coming too

Agreed, I would have loved to see them kill her off. evil face

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 08:32 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I'd rather see her move out of Clark's life instead of dying. It would make for a dramatic episode. Better than when Pete left.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:28 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Originally posted by Dan-El
I'd rather see her move out of Clark's life instead of dying. It would make for a dramatic episode. Better than when Pete left.

Id settle for her leaving, I just dont want to see her anymore

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:12 PM