KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » I have a question, can you please help me?

I have a question, can you please help me?
Started by: tvfanatic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tvfanatic

I have a question, can you please help me?

I used to watch Smallville as often as I could, and came to like the show a lot. I then started football, and other activites which kept me from watching the show. So I got the first four seasons for Christmas and have have watched most of the episodes of the first two seasons. I was wondering if Clark has told Lana his secret in the later seasons or if it has yet to be seen.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 04:46 AM
tvfanatic is currently offline Click here to Send tvfanatic a Private Message Find more posts by tvfanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

yet to be seen.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 01:44 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Re: I have a question, can you please help me?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tvfanatic
I used to watch Smallville as often as I could, and came to like the show a lot. I then started football, and other activites which kept me from watching the show. So I got the first four seasons for Christmas and have have watched most of the episodes of the first two seasons. I was wondering if Clark has told Lana his secret in the later seasons or if it has yet to be seen.

No, not yet. But why would you ask? Why not watch and see? Also... I doubt he ever will.

And, does this really require its own thread?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:00 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

sure why not

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:01 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Originally posted by LarrySanders
sure why not

Because simple questions like this could be solved by a simple PM or a general question thread (which we do have somewhere in here, by the way)

It does not warrent a thread because it will not spawn a conversation relating to the show. And if it did, it would be a "Lana" discussion thread which there is already.

Please, tvfanatic... in the future, for simple questions like this, please feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks

Last edited by Smallville on Dec 29th, 2005 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:10 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

whats the harm in creating small threads though? I mean everyone is always commenting on the use of the search engine to find threads, so theres no need to worry about losing any threads. I mean this disscussion would never have been created if it was not for this thread right? smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:12 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

whats the harm in creating small threads though? I mean everyone is always commenting on the use of the search engine to find threads, so theres no need to worry about losing any threads.

Because there is only so much room to store all of these threads, hense why the administrator has to clean up various areas all of the time. He should not have to do that, nor should there be so much for him to go through.

I mean this disscussion would never have been created if it was not for this thread right? smile

What discussion? Me telling you why this thread should not have been made?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:15 PM
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

hah hah I never knew that there was a limit on space until you just informed me, so this thread has accomplished 2 things. 1: annoying you and 2: Informing me! Wooo Hooo!

With my new found information in hand, I definately see where your coming from man wink

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:17 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Awesome.

P.S. It takes a lot more to annoy me.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 05:22 PM