KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Being a big fan of the new adventures of

Being a big fan of the new adventures of
Started by: LarrySanders

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Being a big fan of the new adventures of

superman when I was younger, a lot of my knowlege of the superman universe comes from that series and the DC heroclix.

That said, could anyone tell me how close that series was to the original comics?

And if it was pretty close, will there be a chance of Lex changing his love for lana to louis? As was in the new adventures

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 05:15 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

You are getting to be as annoying as the other person that was recently banned from here do you know that? You dont need to make a thread every single time a thought pops into your head.
Not to mention this goes in the Superman section not the Smallville section.

Last edited by ~JP~ on Dec 31st, 2005 at 08:01 PM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 07:52 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarrySanders
Still Sharp

Then I'll do everyone a favour and no longer post on here because frankly this is the most constricted and least constructive forum ive ever been on. There are some cool people on here, just a shame the ones who "govern" can be very silly.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 08:12 PM
LarrySanders is currently offline Click here to Send LarrySanders a Private Message Find more posts by LarrySanders Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

yes, having rules is such a bummer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 08:49 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well said, Larry! Agreed! smile I think I'm the person who was recently banned (btw, it isn't hard to come back whilst under a ban).

This little kid (jedi) enforces rules when it's not its place to do so. And it tries to enforce by giving abuse. YET, its never banned for it. Noticed? its about as smart as the abominable snowman and really doesn't have any place to be criticising you, Larry.

The really silly thing is about its complaint against you on this one is that if you talk about "a thought that pops into your head" on a thread you created that bares no relation to that thought, you'll more than likely get abused for not sticking to topic. Pathetic really. It's a no win scenario. However, I still will report the abuse, but I doubt anything will be done. It is an interesting thing to see though, because when nothing is done about your abuser, Larry, it does nothing but backup what I've said. In that case, I have no respect for authority that doesn't draw a fair line.

I remember the New Adventures series as very boring.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Jan 1st, 2006 at 12:12 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 11:58 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

First of all sweetheart, Im 44, which Im quite sure has you beat by a couple of decades. So that blows THAT theory out of the water. Secondly, it's not my fault that neither of you wants to follow the rules set forth by the forum. And lasty, I HAVE been banned for that very thing so I know what Im talking about. Until you come up with some facts about me, have a Happy New Year! (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 06:25 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who needs facts about you when you put it in writing for us?

44??? Never would've guessed that! 44 and such an arse hole. You're living proof that age doesn't depict intelligence or decency. "What am I talking about", you're just some flabby bitter old cow with issues against the world. I smell loser in everything you type, old bag. Rot in hell.

Happy new year to you too, grotbags. big grin

Also, fúck you Rogue, you retard. Thumbs up to you, kid. wink

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:34 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before you ban me for the above, have a little think. Get those inactive braincells working. Tidy up your act and get some self-respect. Larry's damn right about this place being restrictive. So, I don't want any further part of it. I don't want to have to deal with petty shít that's pathetic as a rule. You can consider this my last post and shove it up your ignorant arse holes and enjoy it. I've better things to do with my time than educate you retards.

Again, fúck you. Fúck all of you ***** in here. If justice isn't going to be carried out on the ones who instigate abuse by abusing first, then to hell with it, why should I bother being nice?

PS. I can visit this place any time I want, banned or not. I can register a new name any time I want, banned or not. There's beautiful things on the internet, two of which are proxy servers and dynamic IP. But, I won't bother, I'm done shítting in this public toilet. I'll leave my áss here for you all to kíss and líck and wipe at your leisure (__)_).

"wankers"

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Jan 2nd, 2006 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 12:44 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Larry, I'd suggest posting in the Season 5 Discussion thread.

But Jedi, really, it was a simple mistake, that's all. Calling him annoying and such, wasn't needed. You can always help out and move on. Just pointing that out.

Bye bye PrettyTomBoy. Just note, reporting threads saying that Jedi was provokig Larry to respond negativly, then you coming in calling Jedi a "little kid" is complete hypocrisy on your part. Not to mention bashing me? Yeah, it's time for you to go. So no, won't be seeing you around here "kid" have a nice life. stick out tongue

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 06:13 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote