KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who thinks...

Who thinks...
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Question Who thinks...

Who thinks that the should end the whole Smallville show with a 2 hour Smallville movie? I myself thinks that would be cool. I think they should do something big about it even though it's just a show like all the others.

Let me know what you think.

and one more thing,

NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS! NO SPOILERS!

I want to make that very clear. Even though I think that there is nothing you can spoil about this seeing how it is an idea.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 05:13 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:26 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

I think that would be great! I also think they should make a show based after Smallville that I like to call "Metropolis" for a lack of a better title. Same writers, same producers, same everything, but set after Clark decides his destiny.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 11:52 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah that would be awsome.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 12:38 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

I don't think I'd like it. Nothing against the idea, I just prefer series to have an open ending. Also, remember what happens to other series that have spin-offs/sequels/movies based on?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:39 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I think he meant "movie" in the sense of a television event, not theatrical.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 03:23 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Dont most shows end with a two hour finale anyways? I would most defintely think the WB would do this.. especially for a show with such a great following.. i doubt we will get ****ed over like B&B did with Star Trek: Enterprise.... wow what a shit way to end Trek.. no one liked it.. not even the cast... hell one of them refuses to watch it stating the episode before it is the REAL finale

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 04:03 AM
BAILY is currently offline Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I think they should end it off with him starting out his whole thing in Metropolis. Last shot should be him fully in the Superman costume standing next to the Daily Planet globe at the top of the building overlooking the whole cityscape of Metropolis. Then he jumps and flies down.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:05 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

That would be great! And I see where CrazyLozer was going. Spin-off shows don't usually do too well.
Maybe, just maybe, they could do another Superman movie after the series ended. The only reason Tom Welling wouldn't do the new one is because the show would have to end, right? Well, after the finale, he's out of excuses.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 01:48 PM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I don't think Tom Welling or most of the cast from Smallville would do a spinoff TV show. Most actors don't want to get typecast for one role the rest of their lives.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:02 AM
notDeadYet! is currently offline Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I think theres gonna be a 2 hour special finale anyways. And we'll see Clark in the suit anyways. All we have to do it wait for it.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:00 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

and wait....

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 07:11 PM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

and wait.......

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 08:04 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

...and wait some more!

GOD I'M TIRED OF WAITING!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:52 AM