KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Celebrity book says Lana Lang will get it

Celebrity book says Lana Lang will get it
Started by: smallvillefan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
smallvillefan

Celebrity book says Lana Lang will get it

From iGene (visit GeneGeter.com)

After talking to Kristin Kreuk’s manager again, Russ Mortensen, I’m sure Kristin’s character is going to be killed in the anticipated 100th episode of “Smallville.” I have this power sometimes like my own spidey senses ... I contacted Mr. Mortensen in late September 2005 about interviewing Kristin for iGene. He told me she was in India filming “Partition” and to get back to him in a few weeks so I did. Russ said to me in October, “if the topic is ‘Smallville’ she won’t do it.” I had no problem with that.

Then, I didn’t hear from Russ for a while. I tried contacting him again but not able to reach him. I tried a few times. Now it’s December, a few weeks before I drop off iGene to be published. Finally I reached him and Russ said he wasn’t trying to avoid me. I told him I didn't have much time. He told me Kristin was off on this particular day and he would contact her about setting up an interview between us.

It was still no “Smallville” questions that followed with, but not in Russ’ exact words, after five seasons, yada yada yada, like Kristin was bored with “Smallville” or it was so yesterday for her, and she would love to talk about India, the new movie and maybe she will open up to talking about her idea of (which was supposed to be off the record) putting together a young women’s magazine about growing up and things like that.

An hour later, Russ got back to me, told me that Kristin wasn’t feeling it, the book concept and that he tried because he was game all along for Kristin to be in my book. Is Kristin too good for iGene? Well, I wasn’t feeling her in “Legend Of Earthsea” or “Eurotrip” so I guess we’re even.

Since I haven't seen the 100th episode yet, we will see if my spidey senses were right.

Oh, and while they are at it, kill off Annette O’Toole’s character too. Why not? Kill the old Lana and the new Lana in the same episode.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:45 PM
smallvillefan is currently offline Click here to Send smallvillefan a Private Message Find more posts by smallvillefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Kruek is contracted until Season 7. Bo's going to be the one to buy the farm literally.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 11:47 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Ok, Lana has to live. Because shes alive in the comics and is one of the few who knows Clarks secrete.

Second. They cant kill Annette O’Toole (Martha) because of the same reason. AND shes one of the better actors in the show imo.

If either one of these people die it wont be for long. (somehow)

It just wouldn't make sense for the basic Superman continuity.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:04 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote