KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » So Lionel, Does he know...?

So Lionel, Does he know...?
Started by: ((The_Anomaly))

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

So Lionel, Does he know...?

Does he know about Clark for sure now?

It seems like he does. With the Jonathan Kent thing (whatever was on that paper he had) and the fact the he MUST have noticed that there was no way Clark could have caught him from falling out that window in the last Episode.

Plus there are the previous times. When Lionel and clark switch bodies, and when Jor-El inhabits Lionel's body.

I dunno, to me, it seems like he knows, He must know. I'm just wondering why he hasn't acted on it or anything yet...

reading

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:04 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Hm....I think he know's.

But while we're on the subject, did Lionel say thanks for saving me son? Or something to the likes when Clark saved him?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:25 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Yea, he did. But I don't think he was Jor-El in that scene if thats what your thinking.

Hes called Clark son for a good while.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:32 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I don't know...It just seems wierd that Jor-el took him over for only a little bit of time.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 06:53 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Yeah, I agree also. I think Lionel knows about Clark's powers and the whole son thing kinda threw me for a minute. Something is up with all of that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 03:35 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lionel knows. Johnathan said"I'm not going to let you destroy this family" and that's the same exact thing he said to Roger Nixon once he found out.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:09 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

And Johnathen would'nt punch Lionel for nothing right after he won.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:10 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Very True
I just hope they get to how Lionel dies....they need to do that SOON!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 09:50 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

probably the last episode of the show when Clark turns into superman

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:10 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I know Lionel will die, but I hope it isnt until near the end of the series, Lionel is just too badass to get rid of. With Lex still doing his good/evil tapdance, Smallville needs a bad guy.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:23 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

He has to. What else has ever driven Johnathan to those extream acts as we saw in the barn during Ep. 100? Only somebody that was in the know.

Par example: Roger Nixon in the season finale of season 1. He has to know.

Another major hint... LIONEL SAID NOTHING ABOUT CLARK MOVING THAT FAR THAT FAST TO SAVE HIM IN ep. 101!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:50 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Does he know about Clark for sure now?

It seems like he does. With the Jonathan Kent thing (whatever was on that paper he had) and the fact the he MUST have noticed that there was no way Clark could have caught him from falling out that window in the last Episode.

Plus there are the previous times. When Lionel and clark switch bodies, and when Jor-El inhabits Lionel's body.

I dunno, to me, it seems like he knows, He must know. I'm just wondering why he hasn't acted on it or anything yet...

reading

i didn't realize that was who took over his body. Was that when he was drawing on the floor in a trance?

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Yea, he did. But I don't think he was Jor-El in that scene if thats what your thinking.

Hes called Clark son for a good while.

that never occurred to me.
It would either because that's just the way he talks.

Originally posted by VenomVA
Very True
I just hope they get to how Lionel dies....they need to do that SOON!!!!

for some reason, i haven't thought about that since.
I guess it is significant though that he had a heart attack because of the stress of Lionel Luthor, although Lionel isn't really to blame for the heart attack b/c Johnathan has heart problems and it's not like Lionel reached in and squeezed his heart or something. I don't know how he can actually be held liable for that. Yeah, people would be mad and take offense, but I don't see it getting any bigger than that.

Johnathan was stupid anyway, he shouldn't have met up with him. And Lana shouldn't have went to Lex's. And Martha shouldn't haves spent all that time with Lionel. And Clark shouldn't be giving Lex chance after chance at friendship when he repeatedly, supposedly breaks it off with him every other week. And chloe's stupid for working with Lionel. And Lex is stupid for keeping on going back to Lionel and Lionel is stupid to keep meddling in Lex's life. And Lois is stupid for.........well she hasn't been on long enough, but she's that type where it's only a matter of time. She has a meddling problem anyway that's bound to get her in some more trouble. She's stupid for going with that guy from the strip club and almost getting her @$$ killed/kidnapped when she knew exactly what he was doing.

The whole cast is stupid really. But you got to give them one thing. They do stick together. Even though some supposedly can't stand others, you still never see one without the other.

So frustrating

Pete was the smart one, he got out of there quick and fast.ha.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:52 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Pete was the smart one, he got out of there quick and fast.ha.

Interesting.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:54 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smallville
Interesting.

thanks, i thought so.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:48 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cameron666
Teh Sexay Fairy

Originally posted by Kal875
Lionel knows. Johnathan said"I'm not going to let you destroy this family" and that's the same exact thing he said to Roger Nixon once he found out.

Maybe the paper was just Lionel finding out that clark has no birth records or something

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 04:50 AM
cameron666 is currently offline Click here to Send cameron666 a Private Message Find more posts by cameron666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by cameron666
Maybe the paper was just Lionel finding out that clark has no birth records or something

Lionel was the one whom owned the company in which the Kents adopted Clark through. So he already knew that Clark has no birth records.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 05:01 AM
rubinator
is SYLAR

i remember in a episode transference that clark and lionel swithch bodies. they switch back after but wouldn't loinel remember about using clarks powers

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 04:35 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

no because the stones made them forget. My only proof of that though is that Clark did not remember the switch.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2006 07:38 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Something I just noticed after watching Season 4.

Why did Lionel stop Jason from telling Lex about Clark in the next to last episode?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 09:01 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Because he wanted to keep that information to himself.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:39 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote