KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Cyborg Tonight, Smallville Video Clips here, Look.

Cyborg Tonight, Smallville Video Clips here, Look.
Started by: MysteryRidah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Cyborg Tonight, Smallville Video Clips here, Look.

Alright , make sure you spread the word for tonights' epsiode. Should be one of the best and damn sure better then last week's epsiode.

DC COMICS' CYBORG COMES TO SMALLVILLE - A sympathetic doctor releases a half-human/half-machine subject named Victor (guest star Lee Thompson Young) who was being held captive and experimented on by LuthorCorp. While making his escape, Victor is struck by Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) car. After watching him walk away without a scratch, Lana calls Clark (Tom Welling) to investigate. Clark befriends Victor and promises to help him find his girlfriend, but Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) traps Victor and takes him back to LuthorCorp. Erica Durance, Allison Mack, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. The episode was written by Caroline Dries and directed by Glen Winter (#2T6415).

Also me and a friend uploaded some videos to share, more is coming. Just some clips, nothing more. Happy Dance

http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/1

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 08:16 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dumbledore>all

Someone explain to me why did they call martha a widow in the paper and what was that laptop showing. I saw a man on the ground and an explosion. Was that Jonothan Kent? What happened to him and at the end Lionel saw clark in the fire was he picking up Jonothan and rescuing him. If so then where was Jonothan. Is he really dead?!?! How did he die . What episode was it ?!?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:01 AM
Dumbledore>all is currently offline Click here to Send Dumbledore>all a Private Message Find more posts by Dumbledore>all Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

It was Lana on the DVD. In an earlier episode, she was unconcious in a warehouse (long story short), and Clark ran at super speed and saved her. It was caught on a security camera apparently.
Jonathan Kent died of a heart attack in episode 100. Where have you been man?! lol

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:08 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Well that was easily the best episode of the season to me. yes

What an ending to go to hiatus on.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:17 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dumbledore>all

LOl what episode are we on. I started to miss alot of the recent episodes just being forget ful. I read that he died saving lana from a car accident. I hate lana I mean Jonothan dying to sava lana putting her before his wife. THAT'S G@y

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:18 AM
Dumbledore>all is currently offline Click here to Send Dumbledore>all a Private Message Find more posts by Dumbledore>all Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
LOl what episode are we on. I started to miss alot of the recent episodes just being forget ful. I read that he died saving lana from a car accident. I hate lana I mean Jonothan dying to sava lana putting her before his wife. THAT'S G@y

He didn't die to save Lana. He died when Clark changed history to save Lana. But it was a heart attack so he would've died sooner or later in my opinion.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:20 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dumbledore>all

How did he change history? And he died of a heart attack? I thought he pulled someone out of a car or around that.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:22 AM
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Dumbledore, I know you've been out of the loop when it comes to Smallville for a while, but please, don't just jump to conclusions.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:22 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dumbledore>all

OH...IT'S BEEN JUMPED now right me a synopsis for revolutions

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:29 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

How did he change history? And he died of a heart attack? I thought he pulled someone out of a car or around that.

Time Travel....And no, he didn't die trying to save someone from a car accident.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:32 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dumbledore>all

TIME TRAVEL like he did in that movie?!?! DUDE omg that's so corny i hated them for giving superman the ability to time travel. Wait how did he time travel though? He couldn't fly like he did in the movie...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:36 AM
LanceWindu

TIME TRAVEL like he did in that movie?!?! DUDE omg that's so corny i hated them for giving superman the ability to time travel. Wait how did he time travel though? He couldn't fly like he did in the movie...

It was one of the crystals from the Fortress of Solitude, one time use according to Jor-El.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 02:40 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cameron666
Teh Sexay Fairy

Awsome episode, i cant wait to see where they go with Lionel

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 06:40 AM
cameron666 is currently offline Click here to Send cameron666 a Private Message Find more posts by cameron666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

The lionel thing was cool at the end, even tho i dont fully understand it. How does lionel know clark's real name?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 07:03 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

yaaa...!! and why is he keeping the secret?? i guess he knew it all along.. confused

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 09:52 PM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote