KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Clark's most heroic deed...

Clark's most heroic deed...
Started by: Ast

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Clark's most heroic deed...

So far I give it to the missile save in "Hidden", it was one of the few times Clark didnt have a problem. I know he died, bu when he had his powers, he had no trouble doing it.

Every other time involves 5 minutes and a commercial break of him squirming next to some krytptonite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:47 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I'd have to agree. He wasn't invulnerable, but yet he still tried to help.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:56 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Clark does everything with the same thought in mind: "I cant let anybody get hurt." So whether it's kryptonite or bullet he does it with the same meaning. So every deed he does is heroic

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:07 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Hidden.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 07:42 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kal875
Clark does everything with the same thought in mind: "I cant let anybody get hurt." So whether it's kryptonite or bullet he does it with the same meaning. So every deed he does is heroic

But yet it's easy to do something knowing you can't be hurt.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:07 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most heroic deed is everytime Clark sacrifices his and Lana's relationship to protect his secret so he doesn't get experimented on in a lab.

Pah.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 09:36 PM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
But yet it's easy to do something knowing you can't be hurt.

But he does it with the same intentions. He knows he can get hurt more ways then physically. Like whos_pete said, he sacrafices his love life with Lana and he also sacrafices someone finding out each time he uses his powers

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 01:48 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by Kal875
But he does it with the same intentions. He knows he can get hurt more ways then physically. Like whos_pete said, he sacrafices his love life with Lana and he also sacrafices someone finding out each time he uses his powers

Yes, but sacrificing his love for Lana isn't heroic. It's selfless yes, but not heroic. But also people fear death thats why they choose not to act. With Clark having powers, he doesn't necessarily feel all that. When he didn't have powers, and he knew he could die, he still tried to help.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:18 AM