KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » SuperGirl

SuperGirl
Started by: MysteryRidah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

SuperGirl

I was just looking at some photos of supergirl, i think bringing her in maybe in season 6 or 7 , might be good.

What do you think?
big grin

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 06:47 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'd vote a no. I think they should keep it the way its been, just focused on Clark having the super powers.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 12:35 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
I'd vote a no. I think they should keep it the way its been, just focused on Clark having the super powers.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 02:40 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

No no

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 04:43 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

As a guest, not to stay guys. lol

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 05:20 PM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

well they already had a Supergirl type of Character and a Superboy type and they ruined both of them. Having anymore would kill it.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 08:30 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

WHAT?

Superboy type?

I said supergirl, the real one. The girl that you seen was in no shape or form supergirl, she just had powers like clark and she was sent by clark's real father.

The real supergirl is completely different then what you see on what, um Forsaken. And the girl who played on Forsaken was cool, stop hating.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:22 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

hhmm interesting!

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 6th, 2006 10:24 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whos_Pete
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bring Supergirl in, and bring in Superdog while you're at it... wait.. they already did.

pharrrRRRRP!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 01:34 AM
Whos_Pete is currently offline Click here to Send Whos_Pete a Private Message Find more posts by Whos_Pete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

You mean kind of like a CAMEO?

And, as Whos Pete said, they did that already.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 05:13 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omaga
hope

i think that would mess things up coz clark could never leave her side!?

Originally posted by MysteryRidah
I was just looking at some photos of supergirl, i think bringing her in maybe in season 6 or 7 , might be good.

What do you think?
big grin

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:18 PM
omaga is currently offline Click here to Send omaga a Private Message Find more posts by omaga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omaga
hope

Re: SuperGirl

What do you think?
big grin

but if they do i hope she looks like this.....

Attachment: girl1.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 12:24 PM
omaga is currently offline Click here to Send omaga a Private Message Find more posts by omaga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omaga
hope

Re: Re: SuperGirl

Originally posted by omaga
but if they do i hope she looks like this.....

or this.....

Attachment: girl2.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 12:24 PM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Originally posted by Smallville
You mean kind of like a CAMEO?

And, as Whos Pete said, they did that already.

Who was this? confused

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 05:15 PM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

WHAT?

Superboy type?

I said supergirl, the real one. The girl that you seen was in no shape or form supergirl, she just had powers like clark and she was sent by clark's real father.

The real supergirl is completely different then what you see on what, um Forsaken. And the girl who played on Forsaken was cool, stop hating.

Remember the guy who stole Clark's powers? Even though he was not the real deal they still named him Superboy

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 09:12 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote