KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » So...

So...
Started by: Kal875

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

So...

Why does'nt Clark tell Lana now? His father already died in his place. And now Clark knows that Lana will accept him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 08:15 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Because the last time he told her she ended up dying. He cant run that risk again.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 08:32 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hes mainly scared of what lex will do, because lana would marry him and lex would ask questions (like in the show) but still, JUST KILL LEX

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

F**k that!!

He should backhand the **** all across the Kent farm. yes

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:42 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Because the last time he told her she ended up dying. He cant run that risk again.

she might end up dieing. I would not take the risk but Johnathan already died and I don't think that Lana would. Lex might get suspicious but how much more suspicious can he get?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 11:49 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

He's always afraid of what Lana will say to him... gosh Clark just get over her...if there is no trust in a relationship its always gonna be doomed...

Lana is supposed to freak out when clark told her but she didn't so I don't know with the producers anymore... always changing all the stuff

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 01:04 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BobbyD
F**k that!!

He should backhand the **** all across the Kent farm. yes

Glad you are being mature about the conversation.

Anyways, I agree with JP. He can't run that risk again, even though he knows she is in kahoots with Lex. He should just leave her and get it over with.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 10:15 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Szechwang

Plus Clark is destined to end up with Lois...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 06:50 AM
Szechwang is currently offline Click here to Send Szechwang a Private Message Find more posts by Szechwang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Well, yeah. But, they dont know that

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 07:01 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Lana already died and plus the exchange was jonathan dying,.. so if i were clark if he really loves lana that much run the risk and tell her that again, Lana has to know the truth so that their relationship would work and after that Lana would UNDERSTAND again (is that right? she should freak out)... well as far as now at the current ep. they will break-up again bec. of the trust issues AND im sure it will be the last break-up I'll ever see on Clana... no more coming back on them I'm tired on them..

I would be glad if it will be CLOIS or chlark

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 11:39 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Smallville, yes I can see how my comment could easily be understood as being immature. However, it was not my intention to be interpreted that way.

..was merely being sarcastic. I guess the point I was trying to illustrate is as a character, Lana stinks. sick

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 04:38 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I was also being sarcastic.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 04:56 PM